Junior Security Analyst
Title: Junior Security Analyst
Who you are:
You are adept as serving as a Cyber Security SME for new technologies and projects, You will be responsible for Technology Security signoff and the associated closeout / risk handling whilst driving and promoting an integrated approach to identify and reduce security risks. You will provide input into Vodafone’s Security Strategy, Cyber Security Baseline, and Risk Register.
You will report to the Security Delivery Manager.
The next challenge for you:
As ‘Junior Security Analyst’ you will:
• Conduct threat modelling and security assessments to identify security risks.
• Develop Security Testing Plans for IT and Network projects.
• Provide IT Security assurance, guidance and support for projects and change requests.
• Act as an internal security consultant to advise or influence business and technical partners.
• Build productive working relationships and collaborate with the wider Technology team and the relevant business units to identify the right security controls for new solutions, products and modules.
• Represent Technology Security during project sizing sessions and gate reviews; provide high level (VROM) estimates of effort (time & cost); ensure estimates and security testing and acceptance criteria are agreed, documented and met.
• Identify, prioritise, design, test and report on the security controls required to bring the identified security risks within the accepted risk tolerance; work closely with project resources (architects, developers , testers, Operations) at a technical level to assist with the effective mitigation of security risks
• Verify vendor mitigation plans in terms of alignment to the local IT Security Reference Architecture, coverage, efficiency, dependencies and implementation schedule
• Ensure security testing and mitigation reports for programme boards and steering committees follow the agreed format and are delivered on time; escalate security risks as required
• Provide architectural guidance for secure software development, integration and testing
• Provide input for the implementation of the Cyber Security Baseline.
• Review project changes that impact the security assessment or testing.
• Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement to minimise inefficiencies.
• Manage contingency / unplanned security (re)assessment and (re)testing.
• Engage in commercial discussions with vendors regarding costs for security technologies, assessments, testing and mitigation.
• Be expected to provide high level cost & time estimates (VROMs) during the Demand Planning phase of projects.
• Ensure day-to-day coordination with vendors and contractors across multiple projects/work-streams.
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip