Junior Security Analyst
Title: Junior Security Analyst
Who you are:
You are adept as serving as a Cyber Security SME for new technologies and projects, You will be responsible for Technology Security signoff and the associated closeout / risk handling whilst driving and promoting an integrated approach to identify and reduce security risks. You will provide input into Vodafone’s Security Strategy, Cyber Security Baseline, and Risk Register.
You will report to the Security Delivery Manager.
The next challenge for you:
As ‘Junior Security Analyst’ you will:
• Conduct threat modelling and security assessments to identify security risks.
• Develop Security Testing Plans for IT and Network projects.
• Provide IT Security assurance, guidance and support for projects and change requests.
• Act as an internal security consultant to advise or influence business and technical partners.
• Build productive working relationships and collaborate with the wider Technology team and the relevant business units to identify the right security controls for new solutions, products and modules.
• Represent Technology Security during project sizing sessions and gate reviews; provide high level (VROM) estimates of effort (time & cost); ensure estimates and security testing and acceptance criteria are agreed, documented and met.
• Identify, prioritise, design, test and report on the security controls required to bring the identified security risks within the accepted risk tolerance; work closely with project resources (architects, developers , testers, Operations) at a technical level to assist with the effective mitigation of security risks
• Verify vendor mitigation plans in terms of alignment to the local IT Security Reference Architecture, coverage, efficiency, dependencies and implementation schedule
• Ensure security testing and mitigation reports for programme boards and steering committees follow the agreed format and are delivered on time; escalate security risks as required
• Provide architectural guidance for secure software development, integration and testing
• Provide input for the implementation of the Cyber Security Baseline.
• Review project changes that impact the security assessment or testing.
• Adopt and promote a culture of continuous improvement to minimise inefficiencies.
• Manage contingency / unplanned security (re)assessment and (re)testing.
• Engage in commercial discussions with vendors regarding costs for security technologies, assessments, testing and mitigation.
• Be expected to provide high level cost & time estimates (VROMs) during the Demand Planning phase of projects.
• Ensure day-to-day coordination with vendors and contractors across multiple projects/work-streams.
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n