Junior Process Improvement Specialist
Are you passionate on improvement and simplicity?
Do you have at least 2 years experience in process improvement?
Do you have great problem solving skills?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
- You will be responsible for identification and development of process optimization, simplification and automation opportunities and manage process improvement processes in the business areas
- You will be responsible to deliver our vision of moving towards a simple operation and by simplifying and automating our processes and representing simplification mindset, enables to become a fully Digital Vodafone
- You will be part of the transformation project and support the project to deliver lean processes
- Junior Process Development Analyst ensures that best practices and mindset is shared in the organization
- Six Sigma / other process development certification
- At least 2+ years of experience in delivering process developments and transformations
- Passionate on improvement, automation and simplicity – and to drive large scale optimization programs
- Experience in establishing and maintaining communities for process change in large organizations
- Ability to influence others, teams to implement changes
- Knowledge in process modelling – eTOM, APQC
- Project experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience gained in a multinational environment; telco or shared service sector experience is a plus
- Consultancy, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Analytical, problem solving and time management skills
Role Title: Process and Controls Lead - Compliance Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Finance Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bet
Role title: RGC Compliance Analyst Function: Finance Department: Finance Operations Controls and Risk Management (RGC) Reports to: RGC Access Compliance Lead Location: Pune Role purpose:
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Technical Testing Lead – Cyber Security Audit (Penetration Tester) Location: London Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along o
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" - Preparation of month end provision and closing of assigned circle -Timely submission of IGAAP and IFRS reporting requirement - Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation - Preparation of JV & Sub
Job Description:- GL Analysis Creation of financial - P & L, cash flow Good communication skills