Junior Process Development Specialist
Are you passionate on improvement and simplicity?
Do you have at least 2 years experience in process improvement?
Do you have great problem solving skills?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
- You will be responsible for identification and development of process optimization, simplification and automation opportunities and manage process improvement processes in the business areas
- You will be responsible to deliver our vision of moving towards a simple operation and by simplifying and automating our processes and representing simplification mindset, enables to become a fully Digital Vodafone
- You will be part of the transformation project and support the project to deliver lean processes
- Junior Process Development Analyst ensures that best practices and mindset is shared in the organization
- Six Sigma / other process development certification
- At least 2+ years of experience in delivering process developments and transformations
- Passionate on improvement, automation and simplicity – and to drive large scale optimization programs
- Experience in establishing and maintaining communities for process change in large organizations
- Ability to influence others, teams to implement changes
- Knowledge in process modelling – eTOM, APQC
- Project experience
- Fluency in English
- Experience gained in a multinational environment; telco or shared service sector experience is a plus
- Consultancy, negotiation, influencing and presentation skills
- Analytical, problem solving and time management skills
Role and responsibility of the Process Lead (APA, CAPEX & Intercompany) Delight our business partners Engagement with business partners on operational issues and time bound improvement acti
Financial Analyst - Newbury About the role With our Finance Operations function, we lead the Debt Sale accounting process in accordance with our Group Accounting Standards. Vodafone UK has begun a new
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allow you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfill a long-term role with permanent contract. The first part of
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail