IT Solution Architect
If you are looking for an opportunity to support Vodafone Portugal in the development of its Integration Architecture, aligned with Vodafone Group strategy and guidelines, take a look into this opportunity because it may be your next career move.
Keywords: Architecture, Startegy, Integration, Solution.
> Be Strategic:
- Align with Group and Local Enterprise Architecture Teams in order to design fully aligned solutions as well as provide inputs for Global Architecture definitions;
- Present new services requirements to the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Governance Board and ensure full alignment with the SOA strategy;
- Identify improvement opportunities in early stages of projects and discuss them with Enterprise Architecture Team.
> Be Innovative:
- Exploit new technologies and assess its usage within projects.
> Be a Team Player:
- Collaborate in the definition of the roadmap for the integration domain;
- Provide Project Managers and Analysts guidance on the Integration Reference Architecture and common practices on Integration projects;
- Liaise with Continuous improvement team to understand existing operational constraints in the integration platforms.
> Be an Expert:
- Address integration requirements from projects and design a technical solution. Write integration part of HLD;
- Drive Application Design & Development within the new Cloud development paradigms.
- Degree in IT or equivalent field;
- +5 years’ experience in integration projects with a Solution Architecture or Senior Developer role, with deep knowledge of modern integration patterns(on-line, batch, streaming) and Architectures;
- +3 years’ experience with Software AG – WebMethods integration technology;
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile delivery models;
- Previous experience with ETL technologies;
- Previous experience/Knowledge of data Streaming and other Big Data technologies;
- Knowledge of Architecture modelling patterns;
- Good understanding of the IT industry including the key players and their technology offer;
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, analytical and debugging skills;
- Team player in a multi-cultural and international environment.
Are you Ready?
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities