Provide support to IPTV services (live channels and VoD) platform on both system functionality and application level. Maintain and improve the high level of service offered to customers, at the minimum operational cost and in order to contribute to company profitability and growth.
• Manage any Incident or Problem as 2nd Layer support. Provide consultation to NOC, technical escalation to vendor and provide feedback during incidents.
• Perform daily health checks. Ensure smooth operation and develop procedures for proactive purposes.
• Contribute on new releases’ and execute deployment on production environment. Supervise any such action done by vendors.
• Maintain service assets, register and maintain their configuration items secure.
• Plan and execute service affecting WO in low traffic hours, eliminate any possible risk and communicate all changes appropriately within organization.
• Be responsible for the protection of the system for possible vulnerabilities. Be compliant to local regulatory rules.
• Produce reports for service usage and performance KPIs, for incidents and problems management purposes. Provide services statistics.
• Supervise part of Projects/Works in relation to the OPEX budget, apply initiatives for budget reduction.
• Perform trainings to NOC, COPS etc. per request; distribute knowledge via internal sessions to rest team members.
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to cope with complex projects and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently if needed and to take initiatives during platforms and services deployment and services’ certification.
• Ability to work as a Microsoft Administrator.
• Understanding of Media Streaming and TV Contribution technologies
• Communicating with impact
• Reporting and Analysis skills
• University degree in computer science, communication engineering, electronic engineering or very closely related science/engineering.
• Three (3) years’ experience of Video Encoders and Video Streaming Technologies.
• Three (3) years’ experience of Media Room Framework of IPTV.
• Very good knowledge of IP Networks, protocols and FWs.
• Experience in telecommunications or Computer Systems or Computers networking and Internet services.
• Very good oral and written communication skills in English language
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating System and Databases. Ability to work as Windows Admin (IIS, MS-SQL, ASP, FTP).
• Good knowledge on Scripting/Programming development.
• Very good problem-solving and communication skills.
• Competitive salary
• Private Health & Medical Insurance
• Smart Working – 1-day / week work from home
• Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
• Gym, Sports, Excursion weekends & Special events
• Restaurant, entertainment areas, hairdresser, etc.
• Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
• Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n