IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) programme is designed specifically to meet the needs of new and evolving business verticals, growing at 20% per year to reach €2bn incremental revenue across Vodafone Operating Companies, Affiliates and Partners by the year 2020.
To fulfil the Technology requirements of the IoT programme, Vodafone Group has developed its own IoT Service Platforms to target the key strategic growth area of IoT & Consumer Electronics designed specifically to meet the needs of Global IoT customers and protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support this key strategic growth area Group Enterprise IoT Products and Solutions require a highly capable and experienced Product Manager to definition and deliver IoT products in SME/SoHo segments across our local markets. He/she owns the SME product strategy, roadmap, partner selection, customer experience, ecosystem development as well as market and business requirements. This is a critical role, impacting the success of the IoT product & service offering, its market reputation and ability to achieve our growth ambition.
- Understand the SME market needs and develop new product propositions
- Align the SME product visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Drive new products, improve existing products and own the impact on the business case profit and loss
- Stakeholder management across technical and commercial functions in Vodafone Group, Local Markets and Customers throughout the entire delivery phase.
- Act as the customer’s advocate articulating customer’s and end user’s needs.
- SME Products visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery
- Establish prioritisation of markets/customer and business requirements.
- Ensure a simple and elegant customer experience end to end
- Engage with local markets to drive success of IoT SME segment
- Partner scouting, analysis, due diligence, Go to Market, commercial model and engagement
- Expert understanding of IoT solution opportunities, the players involved and technologies within it
- Proven track record of delivering Applications and Services in Software and/or Telco industry
- Proven experience of building strategic partnerships and new business opportunities
- A proven track record of product management for SME channels, developing strategy, and building support and consensus across multiple parties where you have owned budgets of more than £5m
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
3rd Line Security Engineer Location – Newbury or Birmingham What’s the role? Operating within the Vodafone Fixed Line Assure and Operate models. The main focus of this role is to provide the 3rd Line
Need 5+ years of Experience in OpenUI and Siebel CRM •Siebel OpenUI Architecture knowledge with Siebel CRM L3 support knowledge is must •Should have JQuery,HTML,JavaScr ipt & Object-Oriented Programmi
To d evelop high quality mobile application for Cross platform like android, iOS, wi ndows. Perform systems analysis, write and document software, and provide other technical input as required accordi
Role Title: IoT Connectivity Architecture Manager Location: Newbury Technology IoT Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s leading IoT Managed Connectivity provider. Industry analysts h
2nd Line Operations of Fixed Networks in a multi-vendor environment. Preventive and corrective second level troubleshooting ensuring quality and continuity of service and the restoring time for Fixed
Responsiblefor creating test scenarios, test cases (based on requirement description provided), execution of the same and product test reports. Identify the defects in developed package, raise t
Technical Operations Specialist (Automation Applications) - 248104 Location – Newbury HQWhat’s the role? As a Technical Service Specialist you will work within one of the most progressive areas of our
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
To support the E2E Service, Infrastructure, application andnetwork monitoring solutions design and implementation within the IT Operations environments in TSSE. Governance by senior designer over th
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior Data Scientist for our CBU! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better
Role purpose: Responsible for managed service 24x7operations that monitors, repairs, and maintains production infrastructure in ERP/SAP and related technologies (portal, App, BW) demonstrating good pr