IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
Role Title: IoT SME/SoHo Product Manager
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We are constantly uncovering tactics to innovate the way we operate, set our global standards or lead our strategic performance. By joining Vodafone Group, you will be part of evolving our digital world of total communications. Now is the time to get on board.
The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) programme is designed specifically to meet the needs of new and evolving business verticals, growing at 20% per year to reach €2bn incremental revenue across Vodafone Operating Companies, Affiliates and Partners by the year 2020.
To fulfil the Technology requirements of the IoT programme, Vodafone Group has developed its own IoT Service Platforms to target the key strategic growth area of IoT & Consumer Electronics designed specifically to meet the needs of Global IoT customers and protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support this key strategic growth area Group Enterprise IoT Products and Solutions require a highly capable and experienced Product Manager to definition and deliver IoT products in SME/SoHo segments across our local markets. He/she owns the SME product strategy, roadmap, partner selection, customer experience, ecosystem development as well as market and business requirements. This is a critical role, impacting the success of the IoT product & service offering, its market reputation and ability to achieve our growth ambition.
- Understand the SME market needs and develop new product propositions
- Align the SME product visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery in collaboration with internal and external customers.
- Drive new products, improve existing products and own the impact on the business case profit and loss
- Stakeholder management across technical and commercial functions in Vodafone Group, Local Markets and Customers throughout the entire delivery phase.
- Act as the customer’s advocate articulating customer’s and end user’s needs.
- SME Products visions, strategies, positioning, roadmaps and delivery
- Establish prioritisation of markets/customer and business requirements.
- Ensure a simple and elegant customer experience end to end
- Engage with local markets to drive success of IoT SME segment
- Partner scouting, analysis, due diligence, Go to Market, commercial model and engagement
- Expert understanding of IoT solution opportunities, the players involved and technologies within it
- Proven track record of delivering Applications and Services in Software and/or Telco industry
- Proven experience of building strategic partnerships and new business opportunities
- A proven track record of product management for SME channels, developing strategy, and building support and consensus across multiple parties where you have owned budgets of more than £5m
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Providing L2 Support to MZ Ø Expert inbelow technologies Ø Check disk spaces, CPU load, RAM, Connectivity. Ø Check application, failed MediationZ one methods, crashed IUM collectors. Ø Create/ D
"Senior Executive - Middleware Support - FMW, weblogic admin, AIA, OSB , SOA , SQL, Shell scripting, ITIL certified -Resolve tickets and provide appli cation support for one or more middleware applica
Application operation / support on one or more middlewares like IDA/OI M/OAM/OVD/OIDSME - IDAM - OID/OVD/OIM/OAM. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Senior SME - Resolv e tickets as per SLA and KPI's for OID/OVD/
L2 -Siebel Application support (24*7)Experience Siebel CRM 8X (Order Management ), IP 15 L2 Producution support experience- Incident handling , SR, BAU/Adhcoc BAU Good anlyticalskills Hands on techni
"Senior Executive- Applications Operations - Experience with telecom application domain for min 3 years - Expert of ITIL/ITSM processes -Strong Skills of Unix & PL/SQL . Person should have experience
"Executive IT Service management support (Telecom BSS) - Senior SME support for all the incoming calls/ mails / requests and raising tickets, First timer esolution as per KPI -To pro actively monitor
Executive - Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales App lication. (Telecom BSS) Niche - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sa l es Application. -Senior SME - Resolve tickets as p
Work with the application/infrastructure team to understand customer needs and requirements, recommend a solution, and develop proposals outlining the solution and associated services. Perform
Application Support Specialist: BI&Analytics - L2 support in monitoringand troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Talend ETL, Oracle DB, PL/SQL, CyberAr
Senior SME: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands onknowledge in Microsoft Analysis Services, SQL Server, .Net, Cybe
Tech lead: BI&Analytics - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting BI&Analytics Applications. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Data Warehouse, SAP Business Objects, Sybase, Sybas