Iot Enterprise Architect # E2e Gdsp
Role Title: Next Generation B/OSS Enterprise Architect
Hiring Manager: Kostas Barmparis
Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) is the world’s largest IoT service provider. Industry analysts have positioned Vodafone IoT in their Magic Quadrant for the fourth consecutive year. We have successfully built one of the best platforms in the industry, currently supporting 71 million IoT connections and connecting over 74 million devices and 14.4 million vehicles. The Vodafone Internet of Things (IoT) platform is designed to meet the needs of global IoT customers and is protected by Vodafone IPR.
To support the key strategic growth in IoT, the Architecture Evolution Team requires a highly capable and experienced Enterprise Architect leading the IoT Big Data & Analytics. The role includes building the roadmap for the IoT Big Data & Analytics, supporting our vision of reaching 1 billion connections. The right individual should have a deep understanding of big data, business intelligence, AI and machine learning technologies, as well as be able to interact with senior business stakeholders.
- Lead the definition and drive the execution of the technology strategy for IoT GDSP IT architecture and platforms.
- Deliver innovative and pragmatic Enterprise and Capability Architecture and Framework in line with business needs.
- Ability to interpret technical issues and then effectively communicate a structured approach that addresses the needs and requirements whilst aligned with the defined architecture.
- Demonstrate the capability to operate at all levels of seniority and create compelling communications that meet the different needs of the stakeholder groups, underpinned by solid methodology approach that yields tangible architectural artefacts and deliverables.
- Sound experience working with a broad range of architectural patterns (e.g. SOA and microservices, etc) and especially with Apigee
- In depth knowledge of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure and OpenStack)
- Knowledge of modern web architecture and Serverless architecture
- Knowledge of container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of database architectures, data modelling, SQL and NoSQL approaches
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology /
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib