IoT 2nd line Operations CS/IT
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
Provide 2nd level support function for our global IoT enterprise customers. Ensure high availability of their services by diagnosing, troubleshooting and fixing the issues detected from monitoring by the 1st line team as well as solving a high proportion of the customer complaints. Constantly improve and optimize existing ways of working and ensure a cost efficient delivery of services.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- To manage and resolve a high proportion of incidents at 2nd line, without vendor intervention.
- To provide input for planning, assessment, implementation, rollout and preparation of change requests.
- To execute or manage incident, problem and service requests including implementation of workarounds and changes including timely availability of major incident reports for any priority 1 incident and actively driving the implementation of appropriate counter measures.
- To assist in the building of knowledge and skills throughout the team and to work to continuously improve service to customers.
- Managing technical service ramp-up (installation, configuration and coordination of setup tasks) for network platforms
- Delivering operational and technical expertise for feasibilities, including delivery of cost estimations for network application operations activities during service lifecycle, to ensure services can be efficiently integrated into the existing network landscape
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib