Integration And Data Lead - Internet of Things
The V by Vodafone team was created just 2 years ago to pioneer a new way of connecting our 500 million customers globally to the world of Internet of Things.
We’re a team of fearless, restless visionaries in a completely new technology, on a mission to create world-changing products that connect people to their homes, their smart devices, and the things they love. Using our smart V SIM card, innate objects can now be controlled and monitored from anywhere at anytime, giving people the opportunity to do things they have never done before, offering freedom, security and control on a new level.
We have already launched 15 products in 7 markets internationally …and we just can’t stop!
We are seeking like-minded intrepid explorers to join us. People that aren’t afraid to take risks. The daring ones, the trailblazers, the pioneers!
As a key member of the Cellular Consumer IoT team, you’ll be working with a multidisciplinary team responsible for the design, development and lifecycle of state-of-the-art cellular CIoT product propositions. You’ll be driving the technical integration of the Cellular Consumer IoT products and services into the Consumer IoT proposition, helping to successfully implement, test and launch fantastic new features and functionalities for our ground breaking products.
In Vodafone, we believe in the values of agile delivery and we see the Integration and Data lead as a fundamental role working closely with commercial teams, architects and development teams. You’ll be working with data specialists to analyse and pinpoint trends and patterns, helping to identify opportunities for improvements, and delivering high quality, high performing services for our customers.
- Be accountable for successful technical integration of new Cellular products, features and interfaces (APIs) within the overall technical landscape and architecture
- Take on hands-on coding capability – capable to write scripts to verify features / functionality as well as create stubs to speed up development and support trouble-shooting and drive product quality
- Define and deliver data model strategy and set up data flow and processes working closely with the Data Analytics teams
- Be accountable for analysis and interpretation of cellular data to drive service improvements in collaboration with Quality and Lifecycle Managers
- Define and deliver reports and dashboard to create visibility on service quality and customer usage
- Excellent business analysis and technical skills to lead partner solution integration into a complex multi-service environment
- Good understanding of IoT technologies and standards – preferably in Cellular and mobile applications
- Good understanding of network and Cloud technologies, databases technologies, security, data analysis tools and software development and integration
- Working experience on coding (such as Python or Perl)
- Leadership – self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to work in an international environment split over different locations and manage stakeholders across the organisation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in deploying and integrating internet /telco services
- Deep technical knowledge (such as REST, SOAP, SSL protocol, OAUTH, OpenIDConnect, HTTP)
- Hands-on experience with tools (like Curl, Splunk, Postman, Datameer, Tableau, AndroidStudio)
- Proven self-learner mentality
- Educated to University degree standard in Computer Science/ Engineering or similar
- Dedicated support and mentoring
- Opportunity to develop and progress – plus a solid dedication to work-life balance. It all means you’ll have everything you need to advance your career, and achieve your full potential.
- Annual company bonus
- 28 day’s holiday
- Contributory company pension scheme
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/consumer-internet-of-things
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The future is exciting. Ready?
We are seeking a Network Optimization Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Network Optimiz
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa. Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all. This exciting opportunity sits within our Security Practice which is on the cutting edge of technology and changing
The purpose of this role is to take over all activities of a colleague who will leave the company. The new employee would need to do the application administration and maintenance , end to end operati
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Role purpose: to design packet switching network services and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role include lea
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Senior SME: Telecom Application Integration support - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting Application Integration. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Webmethods, Oracle DB, Li