Information Security & Privacy Analyst
The job holder will be responsible to assist in further development, maintenance and continuous enhancement of the Information Security & Privacy framework by ensuring the existence of the relevant policies as well as the relevant systems/mechanisms are in line protecting the corporate information
The purpose of the role is to perform day to day Privacy & Information Security activities (incl. assessments, awareness, documentation, monitoring, audits)
To ensure compliance with the regulations about Information Security & Privacy by issuing relevant policies and auditing the relevant implementation
To identify the Information Security & Privacy Risks, define and propose the relevant company policies and procedures.
To perform effective audit/ assessments on the company applications, systems, processes, vendors, products and services detecting risks and defining the controls to mitigate them.
To ensure the effective implementation of all policies, standards and controls related to data privacy
To review the company contracts from data privacy side.
To Handle the reported Information Security & Privacy incidents and alerts
To support Vodafone Corporate Security Awareness team
- To oversee the customer data requests handling process
- To produce reports and develop KPIs
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Excellent Team working and project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Understanding of technical/IT business solutions
- Enthusiastic and passionate, with a strong customer orientation
- Interest to learn about the latest business services and products
- Understanding of Mobile and Fixed Communications and relevant Products and Services
- Demonstrated ability to work in a diverse, cross-functional, and international environmen
- Good knowledge on data mining, navigating system data models and performing security categorizations on the underlying data elements.
- Experience on PII (Personally identifiable information) reduction/elimination initiatives
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- University degree in Information Security or Computer Science or Telecommunications
- At least one Professional qualification in one of the Compliance, Risk and Information Security
- Previous experience (1-2 years) in information security, data privacy or similar area
- Privacy certification from internationally accepted Accrediting /Certification body
MSc in Privacy/Information Security area
- ISO 27001 Certification/ Auditor
- Previous experience (2-3 years) in a similar position, preferably within a multinational organisation, as part of an international team
· Extra days-off: We love mothers – 4 months extra paid off-period!
· Needless to say, we cater for your communication wherever you are
· Come as you are. We love when people feel they can be themselves at work.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace, in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which values and makes the most of people’s individual differences. We can only leverage this diversity by building an inclusive culture where everyone is respected, can be themselves and feel they belong regardless of race, gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, religious, marital status etc. That way we can build a better future for our employees, our partners, the communities we work in and our customers.
Cape Town, Western Cape
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
ROLE PURPOSE: Responsible to deal with end-to-end risk management process, covering identification, measurement, management, monitoring and reporting. The role will be aligned and coordinated with the
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We are seeking a Fraud Prevention Analytical Executivewith the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Fraud
Role Title: Legal Counsel labour law Location: Düsseldorf, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Vodafone has approximately 140,000 users of EVO solution. With so many users, in over 26 plus countries, working in so many process areas, user access management plays a pivotal role to our business
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!We are looking for aLegal Counselfor our External Affairs Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a b
We are seeking an AML&Anti Bribery Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Fraud Prevention
Wir haben das Netz der Zukunft – und das Netzwerk für Deine Zukunft. Werde Teil von Vodafone und unterstütze uns dabei, jeden Tag ein Stück besser zu werden. Entdecke Deine Möglichkeiten als Rechtsref