Industrial Placement UK HR 2019
Duration: 12 months
Start Date: July 2019
Location: Various UK (Most roles are based at our Paddington or Newbury sites; you will be based in one main location for the duration of the placement. You must have the right to work in the UK for the duration of your placement)
We are looking for people that love people.
At Vodafone, we don't just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We're a brand that loves change - if it's not happening naturally then we're creating it ourselves. It's in our DNA to excel, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That's the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to invest in people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals.
Areas you could find yourself working in: Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Policy, Recruitment or Employee Relations.
What’s in it for you
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a large community of Explore Interns
What to expect
- The opportunity to explore your passion for people, and understand where your HR career could take you in Vodafone
- World-class mentorship from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Exposure to many aspects of HR to help you shape your understanding of the impact of HR on an organisation.
What are we looking for
- A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting this right relates to business success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Currently studying towards Bachelor
- Strong academic performance
- To apply, you must be in your 2nd year of a 3 year programme or 3rd year of a 4 year programme and be able to take on a full 12 month placement in this coming summer
- Proficient in English
Vodafone Group Luxembourg: Supply Chain /Innovation /Roaming Services Duration: 12 months Start Date: October 2019 Location: Luxembourg (You must have the right to work in Luxembourg for the duration
Bist Du bereit für eine aufregende Zukunft? Und gespannt auf neue digitale Technologien und eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Dann mach aus Deinem Talent jetzt beste Erfolgsaussichten und werde Discover
Role Title: Technology Discover Graduate Programme Location: Germany, Dusseldorf At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistenc
Technology Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits and join us in building a better today and a better tomorrow! Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confi
Corporate Business Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits and join us in building a better today and a better tomorrow! Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to b
Commercial If you are seeking an enriching experience on how we bring in life any of our products and services, in our journey to evolve our digital world of total communications, then the Comme
2019 Discover job description Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones,
Your potential. Your future. Make the connection with Vodafone Think you know Vodafone? Think again. We’re changing for the future – and we need you to make it happen. As one of the biggest mobile net
Do you want to be part of a community not a company, nurture a career not a job, and support Qatar with its 2030 vision? Are you a Qatari, holding a Bachelor or Master's degree with an excellent acade