IFRS Revenue Reporting Executive
We are seeking an IFRS Revenue Reporting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to IFRS Revenue Reporting Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
- Perform month end closing activities in line with IFRS requirements & Preparing and presenting revenue schedules for month-end revenue meetings
- Meet with the accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, comparison with budget, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions regarding IFRS and VGAM
- Developing and maintaining understanding of existing IAS 18 and new propositions of IFRS 15, apply the appropriate accounting treatments and incorporate into operational process
- Perform gross vs Net revenue reporting indicator analysis
- Perform Balance Sheet analysis for Income Accrual and Deferred Revenue, including Contract Asset and Contract Liability
- Supporting half year and year end certification processes, working close to Group contacts
- Ensuring compliance with SOX and other internal controls within own area and for liaising with external auditors to support completion of statutory audits
- Collaborate with the other finance personnel to support overall department goals
- Supporting management ad-hoc reports and Regulatory reporting.
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business ,Economics, Finance and any other relevant field
- Minimum 4,5 years of combined experience, preferably 2-4 years in Big Four-Audit, 3-5 years in telecommunications or other private sector companies
- Strong experience on Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, visionary, team player, strong analytical skills
- Abilities to deal within a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English ( both written & oral)
- Strong presentation, communication skills and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Finance Analyst Permanent Newbury As Finance Analyst, you will support the Technology Enterprise Solutions (TES), Technology Operations and Security teams within the Technology function, focussing on
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Primary Skills - Accountancy qualified or part-qualified. Excellent problem solving and communication skills Secondary Skills - SAP knowledge is an advantage. Able to work in within tight deadline
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Process Improvement Expert for our Finance Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and b
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
Advanced data analytics and reporting, provide business insights, process gap identifications and project driven approach for solutions, autonomics Preparingadvanced analytical reportsRun projects t
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail