IFRS Revenue Reporting Executive
We are seeking an IFRS Revenue Reporting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to IFRS Revenue Reporting Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
- Perform month end closing activities in line with IFRS requirements & Preparing and presenting revenue schedules for month-end revenue meetings
- Meet with the accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements, comparison with budget, analysing variances and initiating corrective actions regarding IFRS and VGAM
- Developing and maintaining understanding of existing IAS 18 and new propositions of IFRS 15, apply the appropriate accounting treatments and incorporate into operational process
- Perform gross vs Net revenue reporting indicator analysis
- Perform Balance Sheet analysis for Income Accrual and Deferred Revenue, including Contract Asset and Contract Liability
- Supporting half year and year end certification processes, working close to Group contacts
- Ensuring compliance with SOX and other internal controls within own area and for liaising with external auditors to support completion of statutory audits
- Collaborate with the other finance personnel to support overall department goals
- Supporting management ad-hoc reports and Regulatory reporting.
What is it like to work at Vodafone?
Working at Vodafone is all about helping people feel ready to benefit from new technology, bring the future to even the most remote places and thinking about technology that doesn’t exist yet.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed for smartphones to making people’s lives easier with mobile payment, streaming music & video and connecting devices through internet of things.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business ,Economics, Finance and any other relevant field
- Minimum 4,5 years of combined experience, preferably 2-4 years in Big Four-Audit, 3-5 years in telecommunications or other private sector companies
- Strong experience on Microsoft Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Etc.)
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proactive, visionary, team player, strong analytical skills
- Abilities to deal within a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English ( both written & oral)
- Strong presentation, communication skills and decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs
Role Title Tax and Financial Analyst VIL Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
London, Greater London
Role Title: Senior Internal Auditor (Cyber Security) Location: London Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along on our positive journey. At
"Manage Day to day productions, Manage escalations § Main customers: - Suppliers - Carrier buying team - Channel fina nce teams - ERP Team Operating with Technical and Contractual understanding '- Ef
Finance Analyst Newbury H band As Finance Analyst this role supports Corporate Functions and Property within the UK business, focussing on forecasting, month end reporting, and in-depth analysis of o
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Managing the corporate Tax complianceManaging IND AS and Tax AccountingManaging the Corporate Tax and other Local market stakeholders Accountable for delivering all the corporate Tax compliancesAcco
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" -Intercompany processing • Account for and removal of capitalisation • Ensure communication for accounting of credit note post capitalisation -Asset Master Data Maintenance • Produce monthly lead sc