HRSS Team Leader - Recruitment & L&D
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
HR Services Team Leader – VSSB Support (recruitment, L&D)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, new team leader for our VSSB Support team. The team itself is focusing on supporting the core Recruitment and Learning & Development team. Among the main activities of the team there is recruitment administration, pre-screening of candidates, internship program and training administration. The goal of the role is to manage and own the above mentioned processes or projects and ensure high quality of service while keeping daily contact with the key stakeholders within HR and within the organisation.
- Manage a team of ca. 12 employees and interns: manage the performance and processes, set targets, evaluate results
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Work really closely together with the core HR team
- Support the team’s work as an expert of HR processes and organize the workflow
- Engage and lead the team to effectively reach operational goals, while spreading positivity and fresh ideas across the department
- Drive global and local process improvement projects to maximize efficiency
- Provide coaching and professional support to the team
- 3+ years of experience gained in the field of HR and Recruitment
- Proven people management skills, experience is a must
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- University or college degree
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project management or change management experience
- Ability to motivate a team and manage a changing environment
- The supported function is “in the house”, so you can build and maintain strong, personal relationships
- You can make a real difference here by driving all kinds of projects
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Resourcing Specialist Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pmCompetitive Salary + Annual bonus Stoke-on-Trent Join our In-House Resourcing Team! As a Resourcing Speciali
"1. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of thehiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important sk
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
Role purpose: Are you passionate about our customers and for what Vodafone stands for? Then challenge yourself and make an impact for our people. Because everything we do, starts with us. Our HR fun
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our t
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Vodafone Hungary is looking for anHR Project Coordinator! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communicat
ROLE PURPOSE: • To act as the primary contact for employees and line managers on HR policies and processes, interacting with Centres of Expertise and Business Partners • To effectively maintain and su
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
We are seeking a HR Employee Benefits & Engagement Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to