HR Business Partner for Technology and Corporate Functions
• Coach business managers in defining, developing and executing people plans towards achieving our business strategy
• Drive the implementation of People plans, ensuring these are integrated within wider the HR strategy, policies & priorities
• Drive critical projects to support the changes in the company to achieve our strategic goals, ensuring that the divisions of your responsibility have the proper organisational structure, skills, motivation, way of working and engagement of the people.
• Manage proactively the interfaces with HR Centres of Expertise, to ensure output meets operational needs and timescales for the respective business area
• Provide feedback and coaching to the business area’s management team to improve leadership capability, and ensure all leaders & people managers are equipped to drive employee engagement and team effectiveness
• Deliver our hygiene targets such as headcount, employment cost, talent management, etc.
• Business thinking and understanding of functional area (Technology primary)
• Strong relationship management, communication & coaching skills
• Ability to turn goals into plans and ensure their implementation
• Passionate about people and intellectually curious
• Storytelling, connecting people with our brand!
• Robust knowledge and usage of digital means of communication
What’s in it for you?
• You will have the opportunity to advocate internally and externally a high-performing brand
• You will gain knowledge on how the business functions across divisions.
• You will gain high internal and external exposure, working closely with business managers and colleagues from various functions
• You will work with one of the most innovative HR teams that really does work like a team!
• You will be able to make an impact to the world around you either through partaking in the existing initiatives or through the ones that you will design to help connect everyone with a better future.
Title: People Data Specialist Who you are: You enjoy working as part of a team to deliver business strategy through people. You have HR Data analytics experience with experience working in cross func
We’re at our best when we lead and over the past 25 years, as the Company that pioneered mobile in South Africa, Vodacom has achieved a remarkable list of firsts. We’re immensely proud to be a lead
Role Title: HR Business Partner Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
HR Services Lead Newbury F band We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Service Lead to join our HR team. A the Hub Lead you will be accountable for managing a team of HR Services professionals resp
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.700+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi