Hr Advisor - Spanish speaking (maternity cover)
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
HR Advisor – Spanish speaking (maternity cover)
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
- Act as the primary contact for line managers and employees providing a first class remote HR consultancy service
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders to ensure effective end to end processes
- Communicate with the employees of Vodafone Spain via e-mail, phone, webchat and manage the resolution of their queries, according to agreed service levels
- Maintain employee data in SAP
- Execute routine HR administration activities
- Take part in HR related projects and process improvement activities.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English skills are upper-intermediate and your Spanish skills are fluent
- If you have 1-2 years of HR related experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- If you’ve gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You can adapt to a changing environment easily and you are a real team player!
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Role purpose: Management and administration of online and classroom based trainings for Vodafone global businesses Key accountabilities and decision ownership: Create and update classroom and on
We are looking for an employer brand manager with the right mix of strategic view, creativity, integrated marketing and project management skills to join a highly creative and ever evolving HR organiz
Key accountabilities and decision ownership Key Accountabilities: Career and Succession Planning Consolidates the Talent Gaps across departments Prepares Talent packs for the succession plans
"Transactions o Prepare and process all transactional activities related toSAP data administration incl. data upload, review and audit within existing and new HR processes ensuring consistent and effi
The objective of this role is to ensure quality of employee data uploaded in SAP and ensure data integrity. Supporting Resourcing and Contingent workforceManagement team to delivery best in class o
Vodapark Head Office, Kinshasa
Description: The role of HR Business Partner is to act as an HR interface within a defined business leadership community providing leadership to the business leadership team, and drive the delivery of
London, Greater London
Role Title: Organisation Effectiveness Specialist Location: London - Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consiste
London, Greater London
Role Title: Group Leadership Development Manager Location: Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
Resourcing Partner - Enterprise Newbury HQ We are looking for a Resourcing Partner to join our Enterprise Resourcing Team. Ready? About the role As a Resourcing Team we have to get out there in t
Sourcing SpecialistNewbury We are looking for a proactive Sourcing Specialist to join our Retail Resourcing Team and raise the bar in recruiting top talent in to our retail stores. We are going throu