Hr Advisor - Greek speaking
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues, delivering high quality services and adding value to the business. Provides a remote advisory service across all employees and managers, interfacing with Centres of Expertise, Business Partners and 3rd party providers.
- Provides a telephone and email advice / transactional service to all line managers and employees, on all HR policies, process queries and local legislation
- Ensure that a high quality service is delivered within agreed SLAs
- Work with the appropriate systems and processes (Case Management Toolkit, Intranet, Knowledge Base, SAP and other Vodafone systems)
- Maintains relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Actively seek and deliver continuous improvement through process and system efficiency
- Coordinate exit procedures (handling Exit tool)
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluency in Greek and English is a must
- Experience in SSC environment (HR experience is an advantage)
- University/College degree or equivalent HR qualification is a huge advantage
- Consultancy skills, experience in customer services, communication skills (clear and concise talking and writing skills), team player
- Basic Ms Office skills, SAP is an advantage
- Cross cultural sensitivity
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
Join us and start your journey because we are at our best when you’re at yours!
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Resourcing Specialist Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pmCompetitive Salary + Annual bonus Stoke-on-Trent Join our In-House Resourcing Team! As a Resourcing Speciali
"1. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of thehiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important sk
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
Role purpose: Are you passionate about our customers and for what Vodafone stands for? Then challenge yourself and make an impact for our people. Because everything we do, starts with us. Our HR fun
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our t
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Vodafone Hungary is looking for anHR Project Coordinator! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communicat
ROLE PURPOSE: • To act as the primary contact for employees and line managers on HR policies and processes, interacting with Centres of Expertise and Business Partners • To effectively maintain and su
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
We are seeking a HR Employee Benefits & Engagement Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to