Hr Advisor - German speaking
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
HR Advisor – German speaking
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
- Act as the primary contact for line managers and employees providing a first class remote HR consultancy service via phone and e-mail
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Handle and maintain employee data in SAP
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Execute routine HR administration activities
- Actively seek and deliver continuous improvement through process and system efficiency
- Ensure that the high quality service is delivered within agreed timelines and manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
This job might be ideal for you if:
- English skills are upper-intermediate and your German skills are close to fluent
- Some HR experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- Gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- Great time management skills and you consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge
- Clear communicate style. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- Attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Problem solving skills. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Resourcing Specialist Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pmCompetitive Salary + Annual bonus Stoke-on-Trent Join our In-House Resourcing Team! As a Resourcing Speciali
"1. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of thehiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important sk
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
Role purpose: Are you passionate about our customers and for what Vodafone stands for? Then challenge yourself and make an impact for our people. Because everything we do, starts with us. Our HR fun
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our t
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Vodafone Hungary is looking for anHR Project Coordinator! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communicat
ROLE PURPOSE: • To act as the primary contact for employees and line managers on HR policies and processes, interacting with Centres of Expertise and Business Partners • To effectively maintain and su
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
We are seeking a HR Employee Benefits & Engagement Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to