Hr Administrator- German speaker
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as an:
HR Administrator – German speaking - H2
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues and perform back-office HR activities while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
What you will do:
- Coordinate the onboarding ,offboarding and employee change processes
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Handle employee contracts and maintain employee data in SAP and Successfactors
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Execute HR administration activities
- Take part in HR related projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English and Germans skills are intermediate
- If you have some HR experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcomed
- If you’ve gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- Especially if you love administration and prefer to communicate via emails.
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing or in person
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Home office opportunity 1 day per week
Ownership of the process, responsible for the continuous improvement and simplification of processes and services within the HR Services remit. Key accountabilities and decision ownership [max 5
Chalandri - Athens, Attiki
Role purpose:Are you in between jobs or looking to return from a career break? We are looking to fill the role of a Recruiter in our team on a temporary basis (7 months). You will have full responsibi
HRBP – Secure Team Farnborough 2 days a week and Newbury HQ Full time or Part time opportunity We have an opportunity for someone to join our HR Business Team HR Business Partner to support the trans
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
Join our team in Global Youth Recruitment Intern position! About the role Our mission is to find the best young talents around the world and create a centralized resourcing process for Vodafone’
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
If you love working with people and are just itching to get apply your skills in a new environment, our HR team could be just the thing you’re looking for. As a Performance Management & Talent Develop
Role purpose: To Lead the Business Continuity initiatives for VSSE location To contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi