Head-SAP Global Access & Control
Role Title: Head - SAP Global Access & Control
Senior management accountability for the Global SAP Global Access & Control team. The SAP Global Access and Control team provides in-depth user access expertise for global SAP and numerous other systems in the SAP landscape including role design, user provisioning and segregation of duties management.
The role is responsible for all role design and ongoing role maintenance for the SAP systems, global user provisioning, the global Segregation of Duties rule set and business ownership of the SAP GRC tool, including solution extensions like Access Violation Management. This manager will work in close cooperation with our Global Process Owners to define the best possible access for those operating the process and eliminate or mitigate the identified risk for the global SAP processes. Furthermore they will co-operate extensively with IT Security, the owners of the corporate identity management approach and ensure proper integrated access processes.
Act as SPOC for Internal Audit, Global SOX and external audit to ensure compliance of the GRC solutions incl. Segregation of Duties in line with Vodafone policy and S404 regulations. Own some key global controls such as Full User Access Review.
o Define the global SAP (EVO) SoD Business Risks (SoD rule set) and related mitigating controls and ensure compliance with both.
o Ensure that SAP GRC is set up in line with the SoD rule-set in line with Vodafone policies and S404 regulations.
o Ensure that the SOD rule set is maintained in line with SAP role changes, changes to the Core Business Model and changes to the core SAP solution
o Develop and implement SAP system roles
o Manage global SAP user provisioning
o Governance of Critical Transactions list and reporting
o Manage Business and Technical Fire-fighter access
o Work in close cooperation with the GPOs to define the best possible access for the people operating the process and eliminate or mitigate the identified risk for the global SAP processes.
o Build strong relations with the GFCC (Group Financial Controls Compliance) team and Internal Audit to ensure compliance requirements for SoD and SAP system access are properly translated and implemented.
o Develop and maintain the global SAP role design standards
o Develop and maintain all SAP global access and control policies for the group
o Define and maintain the Segregation of Duties rule set
o Provide SoD leadership guidance to the implementation teams and SI partner in the SAP Authorization design
o Manage a multi-location team of role designers and compliance staff
o Ensure team capacity is properly managed to ramp up or down according to system change plans
• Improve overall role design architecture for global systems within SAP landscape
• Ensure a good integration of the SoD approach in overall robust Access Control Framework together with IT
• Drive improvement in SOD mitigating controls monitoring, through increased automation and standardised reporting of control effectiveness.
• Devise a future orientated rolling roadmap for SAP access, roles and segregation of duties which takes full advantage of new technological developments
• Deep understanding of Vodafone Policy manual, S404 Risk and Controls
• In depth knowledge of SAP Core Business Model processes
• Understanding of SAP Authorizations
• Knowledge of SAP GRC Tool and extensions including User Access Review
• Experience of complex automated triggers for large scale user bases > 50,000 users
• Experience of a hybrid identity and access management architecture
• Manage the SAP User Access Validation reporting and dashboards
• Manage the SAP User Access and risk reporting and dashboards
• Incident reporting on risk violations
• Communications with Auditors, both internal and external and senior stakeholders
• Preparation of detailed papers and presentations to senior management on all topics related to SAP global access and control
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Finance Analyst Permanent Newbury As Finance Analyst, you will support the Technology Enterprise Solutions (TES), Technology Operations and Security teams within the Technology function, focussing on
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Primary Skills - Accountancy qualified or part-qualified. Excellent problem solving and communication skills Secondary Skills - SAP knowledge is an advantage. Able to work in within tight deadline
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Process Improvement Expert for our Finance Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and b
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
Advanced data analytics and reporting, provide business insights, process gap identifications and project driven approach for solutions, autonomics Preparingadvanced analytical reportsRun projects t
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail