Graduate Optical Engineer - Fixed Access
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa.
Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all.
- Providing a friendly and diverse workplace environment where you can manage home and work balance through our leading flexible working practises.
- Supporting our communities through the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation with an ambitious goal to halve the number of disadvantaged young people in Aotearoa by 2027.
- Encouraging our employees holistic wellness through our world-leading Wellbeing program.
Here at Vodafone we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people that make us a great place to work.
This role working on the design and development of the next generation of optical fibre photonic and access transmission systems in a DevOps team. The role will support all tasks associated with the design, development and operation of photonic transport systems, coherent technologies and associated next generation optical platforms. This is a great opportunity to learn about optical technology platforms in a DevOps context within a very large leading NZ business.
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world.
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Work to deliver world-leading technology.
- Training and personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Buddy and mentoring support from the Vodafone Youth Network.
- When you apply for a Vodafone Graduate role you will be asked to complete an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV and complete a video interview.
- If your background and experience match the requirements you will be invited to an interview at our Smales Farm office.
- Recently graduated (within one year) or due to graduate and available to work from February 2020.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree.
- Knowledge of optical and photonic transmission systems
- Computer and software systems engineering
- Can do attitude
- Keen to explore leading edge optical photonics systems and deployment
As well as a highly competitive salary; you’ll also receive a range of benefits by being part of the Vodafone team. You’ll have access to; health insurance for you and your whānau, a fully subsidized mobile plan and smartphone for business and personal use*, the ability to work flexibly, “My Day” Leave for that day when you just need time out, two weeks paid volunteer time to support your community and when you need it, access to our world-leading parental leave policy.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
We are seeking a Network Optimization Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Network Optimiz
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa. Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all. This exciting opportunity sits within our Security Practice which is on the cutting edge of technology and changing
The purpose of this role is to take over all activities of a colleague who will leave the company. The new employee would need to do the application administration and maintenance , end to end operati
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Role purpose: to design packet switching network services and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role include lea
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Senior SME: Telecom Application Integration support - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting Application Integration. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Webmethods, Oracle DB, Li