Global Data Governance & Migration Lead
The role is responsible for the governance of master data to support theCore Business Model’s (CBM), standardised processes and systems in Finance, Supply Chain and HR across the EVO landscape, comprising all markets and shared service centres. This includes governing data in the Business as Usual (BaU), environment and providing matrix management support to drive compliance within the “projects pipeline”. The role is also responsible for monitoring accountability in the business and reporting on data qualityto ensure robust data integrity across systems is consistent, reliable and sustainable to drive business value.
Furthermore the role is ensuring Data Migration in all Projects is performed in seemless way defining Data standards as required, defining monitoring of such and enforcing use of such in24+ local markets and Group entities.
Data Quality is an essential enabler for running Digital processes and deriving valuable insight into performance of Vodafone.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Accountability and Responsibility:
1. Responsible for the Data Governance standard andoperationalising policies and processes for maintaining robust and compliant master data across Finance, Supply Chain and HR
2. Align with senior stakeholders across HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Real Estate and Technology to ensure compliance to Data Governance standards
3. Responsible for identifying any deviations, risks and issues across the CBM master data process in both the BaU and project landscapes
4. Usingdata quality tools to ensure that data integrity complies with minimum accepted standards, publishing league tables and scorecards to provide visibility to senior stakeholders.
5. SME inputinto large project business cases to enforce compliance with data policies, standards, and processes.
Core competencies, knowledgeand experience [max 5]:
1. Advanced experience in data governance and data management across multiple stakeholders including finance, supply chain & HR systems
2. Proven experience working in a global organization managing significant business transformation
3. Logical understanding of the IT environment and how data is transferredthrough the IT infrastructure
4. Ability to multi –task in a fast paced environment, good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Degree or Higher Degree
4 FTE in Master Data Governance
Data migration Leadsand Experts assigned to Projects
Role and responsibility of the Process Lead (APA, CAPEX & Intercompany) Delight our business partners Engagement with business partners on operational issues and time bound improvement acti
Financial Analyst - Newbury About the role With our Finance Operations function, we lead the Debt Sale accounting process in accordance with our Group Accounting Standards. Vodafone UK has begun a new
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We o
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allow you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfill a long-term role with permanent contract. The first part of
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail