Global Data Governance & Migration Lead
The role is responsible for the governance of master data to support theCore Business Model’s (CBM), standardised processes and systems in Finance, Supply Chain and HR across the EVO landscape, comprising all markets and shared service centres. This includes governing data in the Business as Usual (BaU), environment and providing matrix management support to drive compliance within the “projects pipeline”. The role is also responsible for monitoring accountability in the business and reporting on data qualityto ensure robust data integrity across systems is consistent, reliable and sustainable to drive business value.
Furthermore the role is ensuring Data Migration in all Projects is performed in seemless way defining Data standards as required, defining monitoring of such and enforcing use of such in24+ local markets and Group entities.
Data Quality is an essential enabler for running Digital processes and deriving valuable insight into performance of Vodafone.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
Accountability and Responsibility:
1. Responsible for the Data Governance standard andoperationalising policies and processes for maintaining robust and compliant master data across Finance, Supply Chain and HR
2. Align with senior stakeholders across HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Real Estate and Technology to ensure compliance to Data Governance standards
3. Responsible for identifying any deviations, risks and issues across the CBM master data process in both the BaU and project landscapes
4. Usingdata quality tools to ensure that data integrity complies with minimum accepted standards, publishing league tables and scorecards to provide visibility to senior stakeholders.
5. SME inputinto large project business cases to enforce compliance with data policies, standards, and processes.
Core competencies, knowledgeand experience [max 5]:
1. Advanced experience in data governance and data management across multiple stakeholders including finance, supply chain & HR systems
2. Proven experience working in a global organization managing significant business transformation
3. Logical understanding of the IT environment and how data is transferredthrough the IT infrastructure
4. Ability to multi –task in a fast paced environment, good time management skills and ability to prioritise.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
· Degree or Higher Degree
4 FTE in Master Data Governance
Data migration Leadsand Experts assigned to Projects
Month End accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis. Perform month
To manage the GL accounting including monthly postings and reconciliations, review of subsidiaries trial balance, and assist SSO with supporting information for the month-end closing. To be the focal
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customer
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with senior data scientists to create Advanced Analytics products that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. Developing predi
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Who you are: Be the Technical lead for the Delivery of the Data and the Reporting elements of IT/Business Projects by gathering requirements, sizing and designing solutions, overseeing development tas
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
A Vodafone Magyarország Billing Quality Expert kollégát keres a Commercial Operations Egységébe A munkakör célja: • A helyes számlázás elősegítése a minőségirányítási folyamatokban
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are comple ted on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identify key risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX co
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identifykey risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX cont