German Speaking HR associate intern
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company?
Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience!
- Coordinate the onboarding ,offboarding and employee change processes
- Maintain relationships with other areas of HR to ensure effective end to end processes
- Handle employee contracts and maintain employee data in SAP
- Manage the resolution of queries, according to agreed service levels
- Execute HR administration activities
- Take part in HR related projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English and Germans skills are upper-intermediate
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally
- Flexible work schedule with 20 hours/week.
- Six-month long Internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about the marketing activities at a multinational company.
- Further career opportunities.
Would you like to apply? You can do it here:
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected so that they can Live a Better Today and Build a Better Tomorrow. This could be anything from providing superfa
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
The Reward Expert supports the Reward & Recognition team in defining the company compensation and benefit policies, guaranteeing thealignment with Vodafone Italy needs and Global HR policies.He/she wi
The Resourcing & Employer Branding specialist will be involved in all activities within the COE R&EB and will be accountable for: Management of resourcing process: sourcing, screening, interviewing a
Build a suite of SuccessFactors Reports for HR & Business Responsible for management of HRAnalytics and Data Reporting to support the various functions and businesses within Building Efficiency HR.
Job Purpose The role holder is accountable for Operation and Maintenance activities for the assigned building\buildings, including all Office Area, Call Center, Data Centers; technical rooms and swi
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow w
"1. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of thehiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important sk