Financial Operations Specialist - Terminals
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Financial Operations Specialist
Manage complex supplier queries to enable timely payment of supplier invoices. Analyse root causes, provide end-to-end process documentation and drive continuous process improvement projects to prevent issues from recurring. Build and manage relationship with all partners involved in the business. Manage supplier workshops.
- Take incoming complex supplier and internal queries, take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including root cause analysis.
- Organise regular or ad-hoc conference calls with suppliers.
- Prevent queries proactively, investigate issue’s root causes focusing on improvement ideas to avoid reoccurrence.
- Work collaboratively with all departments to enable timely payment of vendor invoices.
- Reconcile financial statements, complete month-end accruals.
- Drive / participate in different projects supporting the Supplier Management Team
- Act as a consultant to business partners in shaping the processes in line with the agreed policy framework and be a single point of contact for their operational questions and issues.
- Coordinate internal / external audit activities, preparations and raise internal awareness on compliance requirements through training
- Take lead in testing of new systems, tools and guide the suppliers during implementation
- Perform regular reporting activities, show trends
- University / College degree in Finance is an advantage
- Fluency in English
- At least 2 years of experience gained in a similar role in a multinational environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Customer focus mindset and great communication, negotiation skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Financial Analyst; Experienced & proficient professional in a purely individual contributor role with end to end responsibility for all operationsof a segment/multiple segments of a process. Accou
"Financial Analyst; Experienced & proficient professional in a purely individual contributor role with end to end responsibility for all operations of a segment/multiple segments of a process. Account
Creation and measurement of monthly KPI’s around finance processes Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to daybasis. Perform month end activities within mentioned timelines. Ensure balance sheet
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Scopul postului: - Furnizeaza in mod curent rapoarte si analize recurente sau ad-hoc privind activitatea desfasurata in Vodafone Romania. - Contribuie cu idei pentru definirea si raportarea principal
FP&A AnalystNewbury HQ We are looking for commercially driven and ambitions FP&A Analyst looking to take the next steps in their career. This is a high profile business modelling role were you will i
Role purpose: The objective of this role is to ensure quality of employee data uploaded in SAP and ensure data integrity. The purpose of this role is to Achieve quality assurance operational obj
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
" • Daily cash position reporting & variance analysis • Maintain and createcash flow projections • Monitor and flag any revenue leakages with E-top up customer • Schedule meetings with stakeholder and