Financial Operations Associate - Spanish speaking
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as a:
Financial Operations Associate - Spanish Speaking
In this role you will ensure invoices are processed correctly and can be paid on time. Next to that you will liaise with vendors and support them with invoice queries.
What you will do:
• Process invoices, ensure that the invoices are compliant and can be paid on time.
• Answer and investigate vendor queries while taking complex incoming vendor and market tickets, emails or calls.
• Take ownership of end-to-end issue resolution including vendor specific root cause analysis and action plans.
• Establish good understanding of the end-to-end process related to invoice queries working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and the local market.
• Raise new ideas and join the P2P team in process improvement projects.
• Compile, deliver and analyse reports as needed and provide proposals for corrective actions where necessary.
This position is for you if you have:
• Fluent Spanish language skills and at least upper-intermediate English knowledge (both written and verbal).
• An interest in the field of Finance.
• At least intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel knowledge is a must, experience in SAP is an advantage.
• 1-2 years of experience in Accounts Payable area is a huge advantage, but fresh graduates are most welcome.
• Experience in a shared service environment is also an advantage.
• Self-starter, proactive attitude and team-player.
• Good analytical and problem solving skills.
Why should you join us?
• We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Finance Analyst Permanent Newbury As Finance Analyst, you will support the Technology Enterprise Solutions (TES), Technology Operations and Security teams within the Technology function, focussing on
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Primary Skills - Accountancy qualified or part-qualified. Excellent problem solving and communication skills Secondary Skills - SAP knowledge is an advantage. Able to work in within tight deadline
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Process Improvement Expert for our Finance Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and b
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
Advanced data analytics and reporting, provide business insights, process gap identifications and project driven approach for solutions, autonomics Preparingadvanced analytical reportsRun projects t
"• WCOM Skills required, Implementation of procedure as per SOP •Quality closure of mails sent to the customer within TAT • Reconciliation for timely identification of deviation and process change and
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Responsibilities 1 Business Operation (60%) · Ensure all e-money get created and transferred as per TAT · Ensure all reconciliations happen on dail