Financial Operations Associate - Czech-Slovak Speaking
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Financial Operations Associate – Invoice Processing – Czech/Slovak speaking
- Process invoices, to ensure that the invoices are compliant and they are also paid in time
- Correct invoices which are incorrectly processed or not posted automatically and rebook invoices if incorrect entries are made
- Answer and investigate vendor queries while taking complex incoming vendor and market tickets, emails or calls; take ownership of end to end issue resolution including root cause analysis
- Establish a good understanding of the process , while working closely with the relevant parties in other departments and operating companies
- Prepare reports on query analysis, problematic vendors, show trends and make ideas for process improvements
- Participate in different kind of Procure-to-Pay related projects
- Intermediate Czech/Slovak and English knowledge
- Degree preferably in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- Basic level knowledge of MS Excel
- Procure-to-Pay or Invoice Processing experience is a huge advantage, just as SAP knowledge
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Self-starter, autonomous, proactive personality
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Financial Analyst; Experienced & proficient professional in a purely individual contributor role with end to end responsibility for all operationsof a segment/multiple segments of a process. Accou
"Financial Analyst; Experienced & proficient professional in a purely individual contributor role with end to end responsibility for all operations of a segment/multiple segments of a process. Account
Creation and measurement of monthly KPI’s around finance processes Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to daybasis. Perform month end activities within mentioned timelines. Ensure balance sheet
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Scopul postului: - Furnizeaza in mod curent rapoarte si analize recurente sau ad-hoc privind activitatea desfasurata in Vodafone Romania. - Contribuie cu idei pentru definirea si raportarea principal
FP&A AnalystNewbury HQ We are looking for commercially driven and ambitions FP&A Analyst looking to take the next steps in their career. This is a high profile business modelling role were you will i
Role purpose: The objective of this role is to ensure quality of employee data uploaded in SAP and ensure data integrity. The purpose of this role is to Achieve quality assurance operational obj
BI Business Partner Manager Newbury Are you ready to join our UK Business Intelligence team? You will act as BI's "front door" and business partner for all BI's services delivered across Vodafone UK.
" • Daily cash position reporting & variance analysis • Maintain and createcash flow projections • Monitor and flag any revenue leakages with E-top up customer • Schedule meetings with stakeholder and