Enterprise Transition Programme Lead
The Program Management Office is the information hub for projects and programs within the
Portfolio of products and services provided by VGE to its global customers. It involves tracking/reporting, assurance/quality control, information management, risk/issue tracking, and change control, support and knowledge management/learning from experience. The role supports all transition managers in GEO (Group Enterprise Operations) to create an excellent customer experience during the on-boarding journey.
The Program Management Office will add value through the knowledge, skills and experience of its staff.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership :
· Develop the overall framework and standardize the Organizational Process Assets (OPAs) – processes, forms & tools - that are required for GEO to demonstrate excellence in executing its strategy and delivering its projects by removing complexity and improving efficiency.
· To provide governance and consistency around people (skills & knowledge), processes and technology between GEO verticals utilizing portfolio, program and project management practices.
· To improve the reporting framework(s) in projects, programs and portfolios across the multiple segments
· Run and maintain Project Auditing Sessions for Project Managers and/or Transition Managers
· Reporting: Internal Stakeholder and External Stakeholders Automated Reports
· Improve project’s related reporting, communication and decision-making: drive a standard set of reports for the portfolio of projects managed by the VGE Service Operations team. Gather and analyze data to prepare projects status reports, indicating the progress achieved, milestones completed and any outstanding issues. Provide senior management reporting on frequent basis.
Delivery key VGE customer projects upon need through the standard project management approach.
Thank you for your interest, please note this role is only open to individuals who have the relevant work rights and do not require sponsorship
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Full time, Permanent – Monday – Sunday between 7am – 7pmSalary: £17,700 per annum + annual bonus (potential earnings of up to £800 every quarter) The 101 police non-emergency service is run using Vod
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Telesales Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent£19,000 basic salary plus average OTE of £7,000pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets)Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm. 37.5hrs per wee
Contact potential or existing English speaking customers to inform them about a product or service using scriptsAnswer questions about products of the companyAsk questions to understand customer requi
· The role of a QA will be to audit transactions & provide coaching to the agents. · Orient the aligned team to achieve quality & customer engagement matrices. · Through the audits sharethe ins
Performance management- monitoring, coaching and developing team members to help them achieve their KRA targets Process management – NPS, SLA, AHT and quality adherence Responsible for managin
Lead Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst - Manchester / Stoke / Newbury / Newark / GlasgowCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Customer Operations at Vodafone We’re passionate about exceeding our c
Would be responsible for handling Voice calls from the UK Consumer & Enterprise customers. They would be required to perform back office tasks to mitigate areas of customer dissatisfaction, proces
La Vodafone, vei gasi echipa, informatiile si resursele care te vor stimula sa-ti pui in valoare cunostintele si talentul. Astfel, zi de zi iti vei depasi limitele si te vei transforma intr-un superer
ROLE PURPOSE: Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to
"Transaction Evaluation Coaching & Feedback Responsibilities of quality assurance individual ensuring end interaction audits, Feedback & Coaching, Process& compliance, internal audits, FBL review, esc
Iti plac provocările? Iti doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica? Crezi ca poti sa gasesti o solutie la orice problema? Vrei sa te faci auzit? Atunci te vrem in echipa noastra! Dacă e
Role Purpose: The position of the German Chat Advisors is responsible for communicating with existing and potential Vodafone customers via on-line internet conversations. The Chat Advisors will offer