Enterprise Network Operator
Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all
- Providing a friendly and diverse workplace environment where you can manage home and work balance through our leading flexible working practises.
- Supporting our communities through the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation with an ambitious goal to halve the number of disadvantaged young people in Aotearoa by 2027.
- Encouraging our employees holistic wellness through our world-leading Wellbeing program.
This exciting opportunity will see you responsible for the operation of the Enterprise services 24x7 domain operational domain. You will also be involved in design, implementation, and enhancement.
Be an active part of the DevOps function to deliver significant improvements across the technology towers listed below, as well as post & pre-sales consulting. The outcome this role is required to deliver is delivering services to SLA’s/OLA’s, and change implemented right first time, on time, and under budget.
- Ensure Incident resolution achieved within operational SLA targets
- Participate in 24x7 rosters as required.
- Develop and implement processes, procedures and automation to improve operational performance.
- Ensure service integrity is maintained through an effective maintenance program
- Assist in the delivery of accurate, cost effective designs aligned to architectural, design and operational requirements considering all E2E impacts
- Contribute to the development of domain roadmaps, network plans and capital budgets
- Assist in the on time and budget delivery & implementation ensuring service integrity is maintained.
- Demonstrable experience in Enterprise Network Operations
- Relevant industry certifications - (ie. CCNA, CCNP etc)
- Some exposure to network design and implementation would also be desirable.
- Desire to develop your enhancement capability by using any means available including software or process development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage and work in a high performing team, make decisions under pressure and communicate effectively.
- Build strong relationship with key stakeholders and partners
As well as a highly competitive salary; you’ll also receive a range of benefits by being part of the Vodafone team. You’ll have access to; health insurance for you and your whānau, a fully subsidized mobile plan and smartphone for business and personal use*, the ability to work flexibly, “My Day” Leave for that day when you just need time out, two weeks paid volunteer time to support your community and when you need it, access to our world-leading parental leave policy.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Me mahi tahi tātou mo te oranga o te katoa.
We work together for the benefit of all”
Role Title: Budget Control and KPI AnalystLocation: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wit
Role Title: Principal Group Entities Risk Management & Compliance Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consist
Role Title: Infrastructure Life Cycle and Capacity Engineer Location: NEWBURY As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge h
Ensure correct, timely and complete availability of CSM systems and all southbound subsystems (Incident- and prNo Direct or dotted reports
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Primary Skills (not more than 2): Design of Dat a Warehouse-Concepts, ETL-Design-/Development, Data Modelling Alternate Skills (if applicable) : BI-Frontend-Tools (SAP BO, Tableau, Microsoft) Wo
Role Title: Coordination & Support Specialist Location: Brentford Hiring Manager Name: Jennifer McGhee Band: H At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advi
To design Voice Core network services (CS, IMS. Fixed voice,..etc) and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role incl
"-Data scientist""'-must have skills Statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling skills Business strategy skills: to ask the right questionsand find the right answers and build the algorithms n