Enterprise Network Design Engineer
Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all
- Providing a friendly and diverse workplace environment where you can manage home and work balance through our leading flexible working practises.
- Supporting our communities through the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation with an ambitious goal to halve the number of disadvantaged young people in Aotearoa by 2027.
- Encouraging our employees holistic wellness through our world-leading Wellbeing program.
This exciting opportunity will see you responsible for the design, implementation, and enhancement of the Enterprise services 24 x 7 operational domain.
Be an active part of the DevOps function to deliver significant improvements across the technology towers listed below, as well as post & pre-sales consulting. The outcome this role is required to deliver is delivering services to SLA’s/OLA’s, and change implemented right first time, on time, and under budget.
- Deliver accurate, cost effective designs aligned to architectural, design and operational requirements considering all E2E impacts
- Own capacity and lifecycle management for relevant platforms
- Contribute to the development of domain roadmaps, network plans and capital budgets
- On time and budget delivery & implementation ensuring service integrity is maintained
- Implementation of network change as per agreed processes
- Ensure all changes have passed the full set of acceptance tests and quality standards before live implementation
- Ensure Incident resolution achieved within operational SLA targets
- Participate in 24x7 rosters as required.
- Develop and implement processes, procedures and automation to improve operational performance.
- Ensure service integrity is maintained through an effective maintenance program.
- Demonstrable expertise in Enterprise Network Design
- Relevant industry certifications - Ideally CCIE certified
- Some exposure providing accurate pre & post-sales consulting
- Understanding of the core concepts of security and contact centre practices as well as a base knowledge of on site and cloud base compute platforms (pure or hybrid)
- Desire to develop your enhancement capability by using any means available including software or process development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to engage and work in a high performing team, make decisions under pressure and communicate effectively.
- Build strong relationship with key stakeholders and partners
As well as a highly competitive salary; you’ll also receive a range of benefits by being part of the Vodafone team. You’ll have access to; health insurance for you and your whānau, a fully subsidized mobile plan and smartphone for business and personal use*, the ability to work flexibly, “My Day” Leave for that day when you just need time out, two weeks paid volunteer time to support your community and when you need it, access to our world-leading parental leave policy.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Me mahi tahi tātou mo te oranga o te katoa.
We work together for the benefit of all”
Role Purpose To modify and further develop IT tools used in SCM, to ensure that the end-to-end functional processes operate flawlessly. To provide configuration services to central SCM and local marke
IP Network Specialist Farnborough You’ll be responsible for the design and build of a range of IP networks across multiple vendors and platforms. You’ll create detailed customer
Support the BI reporting of the OpCo. Manage engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported market Deliver impactful & efficient data Quality/ Ref Data to a Vodafone market as per SLA • Sch
Application operation of Amdocs Ensemble UPS Resolution of P1/P1 events under time pressure Identify and fix commonly occurring issues via raisingdefects, work around scripts Responsible
For Operational Support (L2 Ops / DevOps / Cloud)Technicall Skills Experience in Build Tools –Maven/Gradle and Jenkins Experience in configuration management processes. Knowledge of Software Rollout
ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries 16/7 support window.ORBIP and BIP L2 support. Strong in scripting and PL/SQL queries. 16/7 Support window. Meet all reports and dashbo
Your day to day: As a member of the Reporting team your main focus will be to build custom dashboards in the Business Intelligence Application using PHP, SQL, Git, Jenkins and others. This job means
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Ascertain sustainable solutions withinthe frame work of Incident management process. Also the analysis and evaluation of events in the context of incidents with a high failure penetration range, with
Qlik Developer for a Local Market where requirements are providedand developer needs to design efficient Qlik dashboards with right data outputs, as per Standards and expectations of LM. Goal 1: Succ
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow
- Sustine strategia departamentului si scopurile/ nevoile de afaceri ale clientilor externi prin evaluarea si implementarea/modificarea de functionalitati software in sisteme informatice. - Particip