Engineer 2nd Line
Your day to day:
- In case of incident assure troubleshooting analysis and all the repair actions, including vendor support escalation, in order to achieve service restoration of the Access Network.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities to prevent incidents and constantly optimize the Access Network. Take corrective measures based on performance management and indicators trend analysis. Spot and address capacity issues.
- Assure planned work activities, network rollout, software upgrades and parameter changes in Access Network ensuring quality of service and avoiding regression on network functionalities.
- Management and implementation of automations initiatives using scripts or programming languages.
- Perform acceptance test and integration/configuration activities of new network elements of the fixed network.
- Operate auxiliary platforms: backup and restore, syslog management, network performance monitoring and management.
- Knowledge sharing in order to increase technical skills of other teams involved in deployment and operations activities in the Access Network.
- Good knowledge of networking principles and protocols: FTTx technologies, GPON, DSL, DSLAM, IP (Routing, Switching), QOS, equivalent knowledge of CCNP/CCIP;
- Good knowledge of transmission technologies: DWDM, SDH, OTDR
- CISCO trainings and certificates or equivalent
- Analyse and interpret traces (Wireshark traces, network element traces, logs);
- Team working oriented
- 1-2 years of experience in Fixed/IP/Transmission Network Operations and Maintenance activities
- English (spoken and written)
- University degree: faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology
- Work from Home – You can have home office 1 day per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
We are seeking a Network Optimization Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Network Optimiz
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa. Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all. This exciting opportunity sits within our Security Practice which is on the cutting edge of technology and changing
The purpose of this role is to take over all activities of a colleague who will leave the company. The new employee would need to do the application administration and maintenance , end to end operati
Technology is a playground for ideas! Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life. If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job, Meet us, Join us, Grow wi
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all
Role Title: Sales Enablement Manager Location: Newbury/Paddington Baird House Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our tot
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Africa, Middle East & Asia Pacific
Role purpose: to design packet switching network services and solutions through liaising with different business domains to capture business requirements and customer’s needs, the role include lea
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Senior SME: Telecom Application Integration support - SME level support in monitoring and troubleshooting Application Integration. Technical Expertise & Hands on knowledge in Webmethods, Oracle DB, Li