- Providing HR Business Partnering support to the Regional Consumer Sales Leadership Team for the South of the UK; comprising the Divisional Head of Sales and the South Regional Management teams.
- Playing a critical role in delivering the people agenda, ensuring we have the best frontline team in the UK.
- Supporting and implementing key HR/Business projects alongside the Consumer Sales HR Team.
- Working with the Retail HR team and store management teams to devise and deliver HR solutions to improve the capability and performance of our Store Management teams
- Hands-on with credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving commercial environment.
- Experience of working within an HR field retail team in a remote / multi-site role.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and people managers.
- Strong technical Employment Relations grounding, which may encompass experience of the following areas: disciplinary action around capability and conduct, grievances, appeals, absence and performance management.
- Inquisitive mind, strong communication skills and be passionate about understanding, and providing solutions, to your divisional retail team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, developed in a complex organizational setup, including the ability to challenge and to influence at Executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including robust public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills, to drive data driven decision making
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
Role Title: Technical Security Authority Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excell
We are seeking a Talent and Diversity Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Talent Senior
Role Title: HR Business Partner VGE Location: Düsseldorf At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow with
London, Greater London
Role Title: HRBP for Group TechnologyLocation: Paddington Role context We have a fantastic opportunity to further your career in a global company whose key purpose lies in connecting people, ensuring
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our tea
Build a suite of SuccessFactors Reports for HR & Business Responsible for management of HRAnalytics and Data Reporting to support the various functions and businesses within Building Efficiency HR.
Position characteristics Our reward team is now looking for a new member for a part-time job (30 hours/weeks, unlimited contract). What will you do here? Contribute to Vodafone’s Reward strategy by
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow w
VODAFONE DISCOVER PROGRAM<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /--> An entrepreneurial spirit. A passion for innovation. The determination to succeed. That’s wh