- Providing HR Business Partnering support to the Regional Consumer Sales Leadership Team for the South of the UK; comprising the Divisional Head of Sales and the South Regional Management teams.
- Playing a critical role in delivering the people agenda, ensuring we have the best frontline team in the UK.
- Supporting and implementing key HR/Business projects alongside the Consumer Sales HR Team.
- Working with the Retail HR team and store management teams to devise and deliver HR solutions to improve the capability and performance of our Store Management teams
- Hands-on with credibility and gravitas to succeed in a fast moving commercial environment.
- Experience of working within an HR field retail team in a remote / multi-site role.
- Proven track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and people managers.
- Strong technical Employment Relations grounding, which may encompass experience of the following areas: disciplinary action around capability and conduct, grievances, appeals, absence and performance management.
- Inquisitive mind, strong communication skills and be passionate about understanding, and providing solutions, to your divisional retail team.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and experience, developed in a complex organizational setup, including the ability to challenge and to influence at Executive levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including robust public speaking skills
- Strong analytical skills, to drive data driven decision making
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
London, Greater London
To provide key support the Diversity and Inclusion team to enable delivery of the D&I mandate globally. Key accountabilities and decision ownership · Support with organisation/management of D&I n
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Resourcing Specialist Shifts: Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:15pm & Fridays 8:30am – 4:00pmCompetitive Salary + Annual bonus Stoke-on-Trent Join our In-House Resourcing Team! As a Resourcing Speciali
"1. Successfully review job descriptions in to understand the needs of thehiring manager as well to ask questions that’ll help you identify the right candidate(s). This is by far the most important sk
HR Business Partner Technology Location: Milan (IT) The HR Business Partner is the primary HR interface to the business, responsible for driving people engagement and strategy, leading and supportin
Role purpose: Are you passionate about our customers and for what Vodafone stands for? Then challenge yourself and make an impact for our people. Because everything we do, starts with us. Our HR fun
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our t
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Vodafone Hungary is looking for anHR Project Coordinator! Are you interested in the telecommunications industry and curious about the feeling of working at one of the world’s leading mobile communicat
ROLE PURPOSE: • To act as the primary contact for employees and line managers on HR policies and processes, interacting with Centres of Expertise and Business Partners • To effectively maintain and su
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. W
We are seeking a HR Employee Benefits & Engagement Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to