Discover Graduate Programme 2019 Portugal
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Real time feedback
- Guidance by a Buddy
- Involvement and sponsorship of top management
- Build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR, Sales, etc
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
- Graduated (within one year) with a Master Degree or on track to receive one in 2019
- A good academic performance
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV. Please attach your CV in English.
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture. The online assessment includes the following:
- Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions: this section has a set time limit (20mins). Then, a Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions: this section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answer.
- Finally, after completing the tests you will receive another invitation to a video interview with 5 questions focusing on your potential indicators, competencies and motivation (15mins). Please complete your video interview in English.
After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre.
Vodafone Group Luxembourg: Supply Chain /Innovation /Roaming Services Duration: 12 months Start Date: October 2019 Location: Luxembourg (You must have the right to work in Luxembourg for the duration
Bist Du bereit für eine aufregende Zukunft? Und gespannt auf neue digitale Technologien und eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Dann mach aus Deinem Talent jetzt beste Erfolgsaussichten und werde Discover
Role Title: Technology Discover Graduate Programme Location: Germany, Dusseldorf At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistenc
Technology Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits and join us in building a better today and a better tomorrow! Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confi
Corporate Business Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits and join us in building a better today and a better tomorrow! Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to b
Commercial If you are seeking an enriching experience on how we bring in life any of our products and services, in our journey to evolve our digital world of total communications, then the Comme
Your potential. Your future. Make the connection with Vodafone Think you know Vodafone? Think again. We’re changing for the future – and we need you to make it happen. As one of the biggest mobile net
Do you want to be part of a community not a company, nurture a career not a job, and support Qatar with its 2030 vision? Are you a Qatari, holding a Bachelor or Master's degree with an excellent acade