Discover Graduate Programme 2019 Portugal
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected, that could be anything from providing superfast network speed to smartphones, to making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that make us a great place to work.
We are looking for innovation leaders, those who embrace new technologies and are continuously learning, someone who is curious to the world of opportunity on offer. Vodafone is a place where you can bring your whole self to work as you kick start your career.
- Investment in your personal development
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
- Work to deliver world-leading technology to empower both Enterprise and Consumer customers around the world to be confidently and securely connected
- Cross-functional rotations
- Placement in your area of specialism
- Training & personal development
- Support to fulfil your potential and career goals
- Real time feedback
- Guidance by a Buddy
- Involvement and sponsorship of top management
- Build expertise in your chosen area such as Technology, Marketing, Finance, HR, Sales, etc
- Demonstrate creativity and adaptability
- Passion for customer’s and commercial savviness
- Graduated (within one year) with a Master Degree or on track to receive one in 2019
- A good academic performance
- Critical thinking, initiative and analytical skills
- Proficient in English
When you apply for the Vodafone Graduate Programme you will be asked to fill out an application form. This allows us to get to know you and your background of experience. Here you will be asked to attach your CV. Please attach your CV in English.
If your background and experience match the requirements, you will invited to participate in our online assessment. This allows us to see if you are the right fit for the Vodafone culture. The online assessment includes the following:
- Abstract Reasoning Test with 24 questions: this section has a set time limit (20mins). Then, a Situational Judgement Test with 15 questions: this section has no time limit, so take as much time as you need to think through your answer.
- Finally, after completing the tests you will receive another invitation to a video interview with 5 questions focusing on your potential indicators, competencies and motivation (15mins). Please complete your video interview in English.
After the online assessment the most successful candidates will be invited to an Assessment Centre.
Consumer In joining the Consumer team here at Vodafone UK you will support us in strengthening our position as an admired company in the eyes of our customers. You will be involved in shaping the
Commercial We are digital and customer focused function, connecting people, places and things. Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day. We provi
Business The world is changing at a rapid pace, technology is advancing faster than ever before and in order to succeed businesses of all sizes need to adapt to the changing digital landscape around
Vodafone Discover Program is a journey for talented graduates that allows you to experience a cross-functional development path and fulfil a long-term role with a permanent contract. The first part
Vodafone is one of the biggest mobile networks, we keep 450 million people connected all over the world, every single day. From amazing success stories to some of life’s most epic moments, Vodafone gi
Your potential. Your future. Make the connection with Vodafone Think you know Vodafone? Think again. We’re changing for the future – and we need you to make it happen. As one of the biggest mobile net