Digital Strategy Manager
- Owning the ongoing communication of the Digital Enablers strategy and plan to various stakeholder groups across the UK and Group.
- Promoting Research and Analytics based insights to inform opportunities for the Digital Tribe.
- Working with the various UK digital teams to ensure the socialisation and exchange of best practises across digital and to contribute to the digital roadmap definition
- Creating presentations and reports for executive management, and external audiences to enhance strategic decision making and support recommendations
- Strategic Performance Management: Supporting the development of the business’s KPI infrastructure to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets, as well as strategic objectives
- Experience within Agile/ Digital with a real interest in developing career within Digital Strategy
- Excellent relationship management and facilitation skills
- Competitor analysis and benchmarking skills
- Excellent presentation skills - you must be an advanced PowerPoint user
- Experience of process optimisation and improvement
- Ability, and comfortable with setting up and running management reporting
- Culture –You’ll be Working in a fun, inclusive and collaborative environment. We encourage new ideas and solutions, we challenge and execute, always with the customer in mind.
- MyChoices. A flexible benefits scheme, which gives you the opportunity to choose a package to suit your individual needs.
- Holiday! On top of 28 Days leave + public holidays, you can buy or sell leave.
- A Defined Contribution Pension. We double your contribution up to 10%.
- Learning and Development. Programmes designed to support your learning style.
- Giving Something Back - we encourage our employees to use three days paid annual volunteering days. Our employees can also take advantage of Matched Funding, Give as You Earn and JustTextGiving.
- Health and Wellbeing. Employees can take advantage of Free health screening, free financial wellbeing service, employee assistance programmes & discounted gym memberships.
- SMART working – 1 day working from home per week
Cape Town, Western Cape
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
Marketing Campaign Manager/ Chordiant DeveloperLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits In 1985, we made the first mobile call in the UK, with your experience in campaign managemen
Job title: Campaign SpecialistLocation: Newbury Your RoleThe Campaign Specialist is responsible for driving customer marketing and communications campaigns to our Enterprise base through the lifecycle
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Digital UI & UX Expert (Maternity cover) for our CBU Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better t
The porpuse of the CRO Expert role is to:Export CRO methodology through different commercial squads, in order to increase conversion rate in every journey.Maximize conversion rates within the differe
Role: Brand Specialist Location: Southwark, London About the role Support the digital excellence team and Brand Manager in establishing and flawlessly delivering the digital and demand generation par
Role title: Product Owner Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The Family & Converged Tribe is focused on rapidly growing Vodafone’s share within the Home Broadband and Converged categories
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family Location: Southwark, London Your role This is a highly exciting time in Vodafone’s Mass Market team. We are transforming the design of our prop
London, Greater London
Job title: Proposition Manager Team: Segment Job Family - High Value Location: Southwark, London Role purpose: The High value and Pay Monthly Tribe is focused on growing Vodafone’s share within thi
Marketing Campaign SpecialistNewbury Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Innovating, inventing and improving is our mission, do you have strong experience in campaign management to keep us pushing
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a IT Business Analyst (Digital domain) for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a bett