Digital Marketing Campaigns Manager
Vodafone Group Business partners with large multi-national organisations to find better ways of working through our total communications solutions. We enable them do ‘more with less’ by empowering their people to work more flexibly, simply and efficiently to ensure their business is built on firm connectivity foundations. Across our global fixed and mobile networks, cloud-based hosting platforms, Internet of Things solutions, technical expertise and professional services offerings, we can connect global organisations in a rapid changing world to ensure they stay agile and competitive – wherever in the world they do business. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
To produce best-in-class integrated digital marketing campaigns for Vodafone Business that deliver on ambitious customer engagement and sales pipeline objectives.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
• Responsible for managing end-to-end B2B digital marketing campaigns: planning, production, external and internal launches and performance tracking.
• Produce compelling campaign content and materials that stand out against our competitors and align with our Vodafone Business thought leadership themes. Have a keen interest in the news and trends impacting our audiences.
• Collaborate with stakeholders in several teams across Vodafone Business, agencies, Shared Services and Telesales.
• Always look for ways to innovate and enhance how we reach and engage our target audiences to improve campaign performance. Have experience across various digital marketing channels, including email marketing automation.
Key performance indicators:
• Campaign performance: engagement and lead generation metrics.
• Internal campaign launch amplification metrics.
• 3-5 year experience running digital awareness & lead generation campaigns.
• Excellent project management and focus - delivering multiple campaigns timely, effectively and on budget.
• Confident writing skills - editing, proofreading, ensuring accuracy of materials.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here:
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone Business Italy is seeking a Strategic Partnerships’ Expert with proven track record in negotiating partnership agreements and managing third parties. He/ she has to be passionate about techno
This role is specifically focused on developing converged portfolio for Italy, working in partnership with theline of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and the overall product manag
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We
Vodafone Hungary is looking for aSegment Marketing intern! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services
- Overall sub-segment accountability in terms of Revenues, Market Share & NPS. 3-4 Years’ Experience in a marketing/account management related position Excellent Analytical skills Ability to cre
Role purpose: Leading UX chapter that consists of 5+ designers working in multiple Agile squads to serve predefined business objectives. To be accountable for the presentation and the experience of
To take full responsibility of the Communication calendar and to showcase our rate plans and promos throughout the market Enhancing brand awareness & preference Manage Communication acros
To be responsible on development and marketing all Cloud & Hosting IAAS solutions that fits Enterprise unit strategy that put Vodafone Egypt as Market leader in the Cloud & Hosting space while achievi