Digital Analyst Expert
Digital transformation is a journey and needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace. We work following agile principles fundamentals and we are looking for people who will help us develop challenging projects, sharing ideas and collaborating cross-functionally.
As Digital Analyst Expert you will deliver detailed and advanced analysis to support business needs, playing a key role providing insights to the stakeholders and driving decisions.
You key-contributions will be:
- Develop custom models and algorithms to increase and optimize customer experiences
- Manage complex analytics projects from the concept to the development and the delivery aimed at increasing revenue/reduce costs through models that looks at customers’ behavior
- Work with cross-functional teams to align unit plans, ensuring if needed that digital deliverables meet business requirements.
- We are looking for someone detail-oriented with excellent analytical mindset and desire to face new challenges. Technically, you will have to demonstrate:
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to use data and draw insights from large data sets working with and creating data architectures
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks, of advanced statistical techniques (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc., visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders
- Degree in Math/Statistic/Computer Engineer with strong experience in Computational Linguistics, programming and modelling
- Telco experience is a plus
We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We help you do your job in a way that suits you and give you opportunities to grow your skillset and progress throughout your career journey leveraging on learning opportunities in-house or participating to off-site conferences and events. At Vodafone Village you will find smart spaces equipped with foosball, ping pong and video-games and you will enjoy your place even more hosting the main Italian digital events and meet-ups.
Scopul postului: Sa asigure un inalt nivel de satisfactie clientilor majori si celor din mediul de afaceri prin furnizarea unorservicii excelente de relatii cu clientii; Actioneaza proactiv pentru i
Role Title: Pre-Sales Solution Architect Location: South Coast & London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and c
Role Title: Pre-Sales Solution Architect Location: South Wales/International At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency a
Te invitamos a unirte a Vodafone para construir un futuro juntos, en una posición donde puedas aprender cosas nuevas cada día y tener contacto con las diferentes unidades de negocios de la compañía.
Leads account planning and strategy development for a defined por tfolio of Vodafone Global Enterprise accounts supporting and aligned to the global account plan (as defined by the Global Account Ma
We are seeking a Installation Operations Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Fixed Fi
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.600 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 d
ROLE PURPOSE: Build the most admired and highest growth Sales Team in VF, and position VF as the digital partner of choice for customers in the Banking and Insurance sector. Responsible for Leadersh
Role purpose: The National Account Manager (NAM) will manage the local customer relationshipfor a portfolio of Vodafone Global Enterprise of around 20 accounts ( ~€5M) across Vodafone operatingcomp
We are seeking a Operations Intelligence and Performance Management Senior Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in
Role purpose To play a frontline role in the delivery of a World Class Customer experience. Serves customers by determining requirements; answering enquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests