Deputy General Manager
- Lead impactful BI Architecture/ Solutioning/ Inno vations &Value Add to a Voda fone market
Develop & manage deep engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported markets
Coach junior team members in relevant areas throu gh deep knowledge in one or more technical / functional areas
- Strong on data quality and data governance process and policy
- Has lead a large team on data management
Own relevant i nnovation & bottomline impact initiatives
Support BI Practice Head/ Acco unt Managers and Delivery Head on Delivery / innovation/Values Add and BI Strat egy
Enhance relevant knowledge in leadership practices
- Lead an Data Management team to deliver multiple impactful Data management solutions to one or more Vodafone markets
Own & develop deep engagement with relevantstakeholders from the supported markets
Develop & sustain a team of efficient and knowledgable Data management and BI practitioners
Engage relevant stakeholders in IT / Infosec / HR in the supported market to enable smooth delivery
Drive innovation & bottomline impact in the team
Support Head of Delivery and Technology Practice to deliver on Analytics Strategy
Enhance relevant knowledge in leadership practices
- Partner with Local markets o n BI roadmaps, Strategies.
Provide BI Consulting Support from GBIS.
Analy sis, Classification and Consolida tion ofrequirements from a solution design point of view.
Translation of Bu siness Requirements into a solution design as basis for the further development process.
Creation of data models according to Business Requirements
Iden tification, definition and specification of data transformation and aggregation procedures
Alignment of solution design decisions with lead information arc hitect and with IT.
Architecti ng and designing BI components for transitions/transformations under BI.
Rev iew of solution designs of team colleagues
guiding developers through soluti on design and answer their questions throughout development activities
Archi tectural Design, concepts and strategies for future development of the BI application landscape
1 . Establish and implement data steward activities covering data ownership, quality data and remediation.
2. Create process for the Master data and Reference Data Management.
3. Collaborate with different business team on the changes and usage of the BI solution and Data.
4. Communicate timely and efficiently with the stakeholder to keep them informed and updated.
5. Providing coaching, support and mentoring to less experienced team members in data management practices and related technical issues.
6. Provide data quality advisory services to the organization.
7. Coordinating and acting as point of contact for all data management responsibilities for multiple BI Solutions asthe Lead Data Manager.
8. Liaise with different stakeholders of project to ensure the successful completion of project on time within budget.
9. Single point of contact inside the local organization for end user issue escalation and resolution for Data Quality (knowledge gaps, defects, enhancements)
10. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving overall architecture, suctioning and delivery of Data Analysis and Reference Data Subject Areas.
Deliver multiple projects - Define scope, alignment of resources, adhering to SLAs, impact assessment and closure
People Management - Hiring, development, engagement & retention
Stakeholders Engagement - communication, updates, transition, issue resolution, managing support stakeholders & widening of engagement
Processes- Documentation, innovation, value impact & efficiency
Support to Senior Management team
Interfaces with Customers:
- AllVodafone depart ments
Leadership & Teamwork
- Wor ks in several project teams
< p>In close collaboration with all departments and gro ups within BI plus BI IT.
Owns BI transformation design and solution.
Innovation/ Value creati on at Local markets BI solutions and transformaiton programs.
Implementation of changes and modifications to existing BI architecture/ solutions
Single point of contact person for programs that form an architecture for handling dat a, including databases and data warehouses
Provide effective BI solution app roach, design and implementation.
Impact analysis on the change request and new project as per the business needs
Maintain Provisioning information (Dashboards, reports, dat a cubes, etc) to designated business area enable decision-making
- 1. Delivery of projects by team within agreed timelines with quality
2. 100% accurate data delivered to the DWH.
3. Accurate report delivered to the business.
4. Understand partner KRAs & provide Delightful partner experience
5. Has excellent working experience on the BI / DWH and DB tools and technology
6. High performing and engaged team indicated through people survey results, controlled attrition.
Delivery of projects by team within agreed timelines with quality
Understand partner KRAs & provide Delightful partner experience
Efficient & BCP complaint processes
High performing and engaged team indicated through people survey results, controlled attrition
Provide Document the complete process and final design
Its a people manager role managing 50+ team which includes direct and indirect reportees
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Mobile OSS Expert for our Technology Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a
Low Level Network Design for Global Enterprise Customers. 1) Provide technical consultancy & expertise for complex customer requirements during “SELL” phase on Vodafone Fixed Line and Unified Communi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Architect – Orchestration Location: Paddington/Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer
As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some of the country’s most crucial organisations. From contactless
Admin support - Manage Application Operation support for Digital IT Ops - Daily & weekly & monthly task, health checks, monitoring, housing keeping activities, & proactive restarts - Troubleshooting &
Performing day-to-day L2 support activities, incident and service request ma nagement, problem analysis and resolution, configuration changes, health check & housekeeping activity, Triage tickets to s
•Technically sounds to resolve complex technical and functional issuesin Amdocs CRM 6.0 •Good in web logic. •Expert in writing/modifying shell complex script. •Expert in writing/modifying complex SQL
London, Greater London
Role Title: Integration and Data Lead - Internet of Things (Consumer) Location: London Are you bold? Innovative? Inquisitive? Great, then we can help you thrive… The V by Vodafone team was created
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Business Relationship Manager for our Virtual Infrastructure & OSS Engineering Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect ev
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a QA Engineer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bette
Primary responsibility in engineering and operating fixed products delivering broadband internet, telephony and collaboration services to Vodafone customersWork in a team environment sharing responsib