Deputy General Manager
- Lead impactful BI Architecture/ Solutioning/ Inno vations &Value Add to a Voda fone market
Develop & manage deep engagement with relevant stakeholders from the supported markets
Coach junior team members in relevant areas throu gh deep knowledge in one or more technical / functional areas
- Strong on data quality and data governance process and policy
- Has lead a large team on data management
Own relevant i nnovation & bottomline impact initiatives
Support BI Practice Head/ Acco unt Managers and Delivery Head on Delivery / innovation/Values Add and BI Strat egy
Enhance relevant knowledge in leadership practices
- Lead an Data Management team to deliver multiple impactful Data management solutions to one or more Vodafone markets
Own & develop deep engagement with relevantstakeholders from the supported markets
Develop & sustain a team of efficient and knowledgable Data management and BI practitioners
Engage relevant stakeholders in IT / Infosec / HR in the supported market to enable smooth delivery
Drive innovation & bottomline impact in the team
Support Head of Delivery and Technology Practice to deliver on Analytics Strategy
Enhance relevant knowledge in leadership practices
- Partner with Local markets o n BI roadmaps, Strategies.
Provide BI Consulting Support from GBIS.
Analy sis, Classification and Consolida tion ofrequirements from a solution design point of view.
Translation of Bu siness Requirements into a solution design as basis for the further development process.
Creation of data models according to Business Requirements
Iden tification, definition and specification of data transformation and aggregation procedures
Alignment of solution design decisions with lead information arc hitect and with IT.
Architecti ng and designing BI components for transitions/transformations under BI.
Rev iew of solution designs of team colleagues
guiding developers through soluti on design and answer their questions throughout development activities
Archi tectural Design, concepts and strategies for future development of the BI application landscape
1 . Establish and implement data steward activities covering data ownership, quality data and remediation.
2. Create process for the Master data and Reference Data Management.
3. Collaborate with different business team on the changes and usage of the BI solution and Data.
4. Communicate timely and efficiently with the stakeholder to keep them informed and updated.
5. Providing coaching, support and mentoring to less experienced team members in data management practices and related technical issues.
6. Provide data quality advisory services to the organization.
7. Coordinating and acting as point of contact for all data management responsibilities for multiple BI Solutions asthe Lead Data Manager.
8. Liaise with different stakeholders of project to ensure the successful completion of project on time within budget.
9. Single point of contact inside the local organization for end user issue escalation and resolution for Data Quality (knowledge gaps, defects, enhancements)
10. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving overall architecture, suctioning and delivery of Data Analysis and Reference Data Subject Areas.
Deliver multiple projects - Define scope, alignment of resources, adhering to SLAs, impact assessment and closure
People Management - Hiring, development, engagement & retention
Stakeholders Engagement - communication, updates, transition, issue resolution, managing support stakeholders & widening of engagement
Processes- Documentation, innovation, value impact & efficiency
Support to Senior Management team
Interfaces with Customers:
- AllVodafone depart ments
Leadership & Teamwork
- Wor ks in several project teams
< p>In close collaboration with all departments and gro ups within BI plus BI IT.
Owns BI transformation design and solution.
Innovation/ Value creati on at Local markets BI solutions and transformaiton programs.
Implementation of changes and modifications to existing BI architecture/ solutions
Single point of contact person for programs that form an architecture for handling dat a, including databases and data warehouses
Provide effective BI solution app roach, design and implementation.
Impact analysis on the change request and new project as per the business needs
Maintain Provisioning information (Dashboards, reports, dat a cubes, etc) to designated business area enable decision-making
- 1. Delivery of projects by team within agreed timelines with quality
2. 100% accurate data delivered to the DWH.
3. Accurate report delivered to the business.
4. Understand partner KRAs & provide Delightful partner experience
5. Has excellent working experience on the BI / DWH and DB tools and technology
6. High performing and engaged team indicated through people survey results, controlled attrition.
Delivery of projects by team within agreed timelines with quality
Understand partner KRAs & provide Delightful partner experience
Efficient & BCP complaint processes
High performing and engaged team indicated through people survey results, controlled attrition
Provide Document the complete process and final design
Its a people manager role managing 50+ team which includes direct and indirect reportees
Role description: The chosen candidate will be responsible for administering and maintaining various systems that are used within the Technology and Networks departments. These systems include netw
Level 3 Field Technician Non-Youth Apprentice Unified Communications Technician (Advanced Apprenticeship) Locations include Bracknell & High Wycombe areas Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what w
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Your day to day: · To satisfy local and global marketing requirements in the area of Value Added Services. · To define, design and implement innovative solutions in the area of Value Added Service
"Tech lead: Enterprise Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sales Applica tion. (Telecom BSS) Niche Skill - Digitial , Cloud, SAAS , Sales Force, & Sale s Application. - Provide technical leadershi
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!We are looking for aFixed Core Network Expertfor our Technology Department! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and
Delivery Coordinator – Fixed Services Newbury As a Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for delivering the best possible service experience that exceeds expectations throughout the order deli
"Call handling and management Responding to emails Working on remedy tickets in predefined SLA's Escalation management Notification and Communication to re lavent stakeholders Followup to all interfac
Role Title: Technical Architect - Pega Location: Newbury As a bold global technology leader, our products and services touch the lives of millions, as well as lending a huge helping hand to some o
A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactiveelements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. Experience (1-4) years
Support analyst: To support oracle hyperion lanndscape and ensure smooth technical operation of vodafone integrated planning application landscape .L2/L3 support of technical issues comprising of dat