Dealer Commission Specialist - Spanish Speaking
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining internal and external stakeholders, handling dealer commission related calculations and ensure continuous compliance with internal/external audit and SOX requirements.
You will be responsible for the settlement of commissions for the assigned distribution channels in an accurate and timely manner.
- Execute all the required tasks needed to calculate commissions for different business channels according to the defined commissions schemes
- Execute the queries / reports and prepare the information as requested, delivering audit reports
- Reconcile the amounts in the self-invoice with the detailed reports generated by each calculation systems
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse the commission data and initiate projects to improve data quality and processes
- Support new initiatives and system implementations
- Perform daily tasks related with Dealers Master Data maintenance
- Participate in local meetings (video conference or face-to-face) to ensure data quality and support new initiatives
- Fluent Spanish and English knowledge (both written and oral)
- Experience in MS Access / advanced Excel
- If you can write macros and you have some experience with SQL, that’s a huge advantage
- Qualification in economics/finance is an advantage
- Previous experience gained in a similar role in a multinational environment
- Ability to work independently, good analytical and communication skills
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Role Title Tax Manager Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 c
Role Title: Budget and Portfolio Manager (f-m) Location: Duesseldorf, Vodafone Campus, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to d
Senior Manager - FP&A - Responsible for performing various financial and budget analysis in the areas of profit planning, capital expenditures, cash flow, budgeting, company performance and competitor
Let’s get factual. Our Finance teams work to provide crucial support to ensure only the soundest of decisions are made for both our customers and us. Whatever you excel at, whether it be management an
"Responsible for leading a large team of managers/engineers managing multiple levels supporting Managedk Services for a single Dedicated and Premium plus customer -The role may specialise in one or mo
We are seeking a Finance & Accounting Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Mobile Financ
Are you familiar with Vodafone and would you like to work for a well-known multinational company? Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is the best place where you can gain real experience! Join our
Role Title: Governance and Control Lead Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellen
Role Title: Head - SAP Global Access & Control Role Purpose:Senior management accountability for the Global SAP Global Access & Control team. The SAP Global Access and Control team provides in-depth u
To own and enable the planning and execution of PPMS Project and create Productivity Management System across all Finance Operations Processes for Ahmedabad Location. Take Ownership of working with a
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura