Dealer Commission Associate – German speaking
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
Dealer Commission Associate – German speaking
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining internal and external stakeholders, handling dealer commission related calculations and ensure continuous compliance with internal/external audit and SOX requirements.
You will be responsible for the settlement of commissions for the assigned distribution channels in an accurate and timely manner.
What you will do:
• Participate in the execution of some required tasks needed to calculate commissions for different business channels according to the defined commissions schemes
• Manage claims received regarding commission calculation
• Execute the queries / reports and prepare the information as requested, delivering audit reports
• Reconcile the amounts in the self-invoice with the detailed reports generated by each calculation systems
• Manage internal and external stakeholders
• Analyse the commission data and participate in projects to improve data quality and processes
• Support new initiatives and system implementations
• Perform daily tasks related with Dealers Master Data maintenance
• Participate in local meetings (video conference or face-to-face) to ensure data quality and support new initiatives
This position is for you if you have:
• Fluent German and at least intermediate English knowledge (both written and oral)
• Experience and knowledge of MS Excel
• Knowledge of MS Access is also an advantage
• If you can write macros and you have some experience with SQL, that’s a huge advantage
• Qualification in economics/finance is also an advantage, but also fresh graduates welcomed
• Previous experience gained in a similar role in a multinational environment is nice to have
• Ability to work independently, good analytical and communication skills
Why should you join us:
• We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
• Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
• Internal coaching/mentoring culture
• Support of career aspirations and personal development
• Possibility to work from home
Join us and start your journey because we’re at our best when you’re at yours!
Month End accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis. Perform month
To manage the GL accounting including monthly postings and reconciliations, review of subsidiaries trial balance, and assist SSO with supporting information for the month-end closing. To be the focal
Role Title: Finance Business Partner Location: Newbury/London At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer exce
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customer
As a Data Scientist, you will be working with senior data scientists to create Advanced Analytics products that provide actionable business insight to Vodafone and its stakeholders. Developing predi
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
Who you are: Be the Technical lead for the Delivery of the Data and the Reporting elements of IT/Business Projects by gathering requirements, sizing and designing solutions, overseeing development tas
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 di
A Vodafone Magyarország Billing Quality Expert kollégát keres a Commercial Operations Egységébe A munkakör célja: • A helyes számlázás elősegítése a minőségirányítási folyamatokban
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are comple ted on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identify key risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX co
"Month end closure process • Ensure balance sheet reconciliations are completed on a monthly basis to a high standard. Perform monthly review and identifykey risks and opportunities. • Ensure SOX cont