Database & Web Applications Developer
Database & Web Applications Developer
About the role
As a Database & Web Applications Developer you will be developing and analysing the Service Level Measurement tools to enhance and manage operational and customer service performance. We are looking for someone with the ability to take a concept and build from the ground upwards.
- Own and maintain the Service Level Management tools, to ensure reliable and efficient performance of our systems for end users.
- Scoping, designing and building improvements to systems.
- Develop and model rules and business logic in line with operational specific measures
- Understand all aspects of operational requirements, related to Service Levels, Key Performance Indicators and other measures.
- Interpret, discuss and agree reporting requirements at senior level.
- Work alongside Operational teams to interrogate, explain and understand available source data.
- Negotiate and agree deliverables from Operations teams relating to data presentation layers.
- Compile metric requirements into logic requirements for automation of data capture and mathematical processes.
- Liaise with all levels of Management for questions related to report content.
- Using various programming languages, gather, compile, display and report the requirements, against agreed deliverables
- ASP.NET (C# or VB)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries on SQL Server and or Oracle
What’s in it for you?
Great reward with a competitive basic and generous bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holidays!) alongside an array of benefits and a flexible work environment. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need?
If all of above sounds good to you- apply now!
Scopul postului: Procesarea cu acuratete si in intervalul de timp agreat , in sistemul de facturare sau alte aplicatii in care sunt pastrate datele clientilor, toate cererile de activare contracte noi
"* Answering inbound calls from end customers - Tech savy - ability to understand queries and technical issues regarding handsets and network, ability to understand the technical query and dignostic s
Job title: Insight and Analytics Specialist Location: Newbury The future is exciting. Are you ready to join our Commercial Operations team as our next Insight and Analytics Specialist? Your role
The role is responsible to support the supplychain functions globally, on technical, process, system support levels. To drive, coordinate and execute the supplier performance evaluation and reporting
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Verbinde Dein Können mit den besten Aussichten als Senior User Experience Designer (m/w) Als Senior User Experience Designer (m/w) im eCommerce Umfeld definierst und prägst Du die User Experience un
Reconnect – are you looking to return to work after a career break? We know that returning to work after a career break can be daunting. Reconnect is an opportunity for you to join one of the leading
Customer CentricityEnglish language ProficiencyExcel skills/Advanced Excel SkillsComprehensionAdvanced level of Computer Knowledge & Typing SpeedTelecom experience Analytical SkillsImplementation of p
" - Handling the reporting requirements of all 23 circles by preparing MISand dashboards as per prescribed schedule. - To carry out analysis on reported data and support business with insights - Carry
Primary Skills: Customer ServiceNPS Survey.Knowledge of Excel. Secondary Skills: Knowledge of NPS tools Role Purpose and KPIs: This position is responsible for ensuring customer loyalty and rebuild t
The role is employable in a 24X7 ops. Should be willing to work in shifts, including night shifts. This role requires good persuasive skills to get the required feedback on escalated cases Desktop ana