Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series of Projects / Work streams.
The aim is to remove up to 100 Products, 30 Networks and 150 IT Applications from Vodafone’s legacy customer products and services estate. With over 10000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging role.
You will support the Programme and Project Managers, responsible for assisting with the smooth and effective running of multiple projects focused on achieving on-time, quality delivery to underpin key simplify objectives
- Facilitate the customer transition. This could include Voice, Data, Transmission, Radio, Fibre, DCN, Telemetry, Synchronisation and Internet platforms and interdependencies between them
- Support the solution architects, sales and customer engagement teams to ensure they have all the necessary technical information required
- Support the identification of all back office systems updates to be implemented
- Supporting the Insight Factory manager in scoping out the additional developments / change in process required to drive better quality reporting
- Ensure customer opportunities are monitored and reported through the E2E delivery cycle and support with additional service data as and when required
- Experience with Databases and SQL required
- Knowledge of VBA would be a strong advantage
- Business Objects (Boxi) would be an advantage
- Worked on change / transformation projects, combined with strong customer / stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Understanding of project management methodologies, business process and practices
Get Ready. Joining our Enterprise Transformation operations, you will work on our most high profile Programmes yet. It’s business critical activity will deliver via a series of work-streams and projects. With over 10,000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging place for you to make a noticeable difference. We invite you to be part of this.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
Customer Engagement SpecialistNewbury This is an exciting role where you will lead the customer engagement for one of our major simplification programmes where we are simplifying our systems & moving
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
Lead Business AnalystNewbury We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Business Analyst to join our innovative Product Management team in Vodafone UK Business. In this role, you will be leading the
Register your interest for our upcoming Commercial Enterprise vacancies! A bit about Commercial Our commercial teams are the bedrock of Vodafone making the most of opportunities every day and we’re p
Role purpose: To provide timely analytical/ decision services to maximize revenues and profitability in a manner that minimizes liabilities and risks, whilst delighting the internal and external
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Reconnect is Vodafone’s re-integration programme supporting individ
Prague 5, Prague
#LIDNI S námi to znovu rozjedete! Nové starty po delší pracovní pauze jdou vždycky ztuha. S programem Reconnect ale máte možnost naskočit do rozjetého vlaku. Rezervujeme vám místo v jedné z nejúspěš
Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) is transforming. We are embracing digital skills and technology and creating a Customer Service Operation (CSO) of the future. Our people and our customers are at t
We know that returning to work after a career break can be daunting. ReConnect is an opportunity for you to join an industry leading company at your own pace, part time or full time. Discover the worl
The role is employable in a 24X7 ops. Should be willing to work in shifts, including night shifts. This role requires good persuasive skills to get the required feedback on escalated cases Desktop ana