Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series of Projects / Work streams.
The aim is to remove up to 100 Products, 30 Networks and 150 IT Applications from Vodafone’s legacy customer products and services estate. With over 10000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging role.
You will support the Programme and Project Managers, responsible for assisting with the smooth and effective running of multiple projects focused on achieving on-time, quality delivery to underpin key simplify objectives
- Facilitate the customer transition. This could include Voice, Data, Transmission, Radio, Fibre, DCN, Telemetry, Synchronisation and Internet platforms and interdependencies between them
- Support the solution architects, sales and customer engagement teams to ensure they have all the necessary technical information required
- Support the identification of all back office systems updates to be implemented
- Supporting the Insight Factory manager in scoping out the additional developments / change in process required to drive better quality reporting
- Ensure customer opportunities are monitored and reported through the E2E delivery cycle and support with additional service data as and when required
- Experience with Databases and SQL required
- Knowledge of VBA would be a strong advantage
- Business Objects (Boxi) would be an advantage
- Worked on change / transformation projects, combined with strong customer / stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Understanding of project management methodologies, business process and practices
Get Ready. Joining our Enterprise Transformation operations, you will work on our most high profile Programmes yet. It’s business critical activity will deliver via a series of work-streams and projects. With over 10,000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging place for you to make a noticeable difference. We invite you to be part of this.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Project Manager Newbury Your role: Working within one of our delivery practices, you will be responsible for the delivery and shaping of transformational change projects and/or new product developmen
Role Title: Business Change Digital Comms Specialist About Business Transformation: Our Transformation Team lead and deliver exciting programmes and projects that span the Vodafone Group business.
Role Title: Regional Consulting LeadLocation: Home Office, Germany At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer ex
Role Title: Architecture Manager Location: Newbury or London – Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and
Credit Risk Analyst Monday-Friday hours only Newbury About the role We are looking for an experienced analyst to join our Credit Risk team here in Newbury, this position will be reporting directly int
Prague 5, Prague
Tentokrát bychom rádi rozšířili tým o parťáka, který/á bude pravou rukou jednoho z našich obchodních ředitelů z pohledu sledování a vyhodnocení našich KPI a výsledků v retailu. Je to tedy ideálně někd
Chrudim, Pardubicky kraj
Pokud vás zajímá pozice, která je primárně analytická, tak jsme na stejné vlně. U nás se ale nejedná pouze o slepé programování, je potřeba chápat návaznosti na ostatní oddělení, a kromě toho být i tý
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De
We know that returning to work can be scary and understand that life at times requires you to take a break whether planned or not. Reconnect is Vodafone’s re-integration programme supporting individ
Group Enterprise Operations (GEO) is transforming. We are embracing digital skills and technology and creating a Customer Service Operation (CSO) of the future. Our people and our customers are at t
" - Handling the reporting requirements of all 23 circles by preparing MISand dashboards as per prescribed schedule. - To carry out analysis on reported data and support business with insights - Carry