Great chance for you to join a high profile Simplify programme, which is a multi-year business critical programme within Vodafone, where you’ll deliver via a series of Projects / Work streams.
The aim is to remove up to 100 Products, 30 Networks and 150 IT Applications from Vodafone’s legacy customer products and services estate. With over 10000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging role.
You will support the Programme and Project Managers, responsible for assisting with the smooth and effective running of multiple projects focused on achieving on-time, quality delivery to underpin key simplify objectives
- Facilitate the customer transition. This could include Voice, Data, Transmission, Radio, Fibre, DCN, Telemetry, Synchronisation and Internet platforms and interdependencies between them
- Support the solution architects, sales and customer engagement teams to ensure they have all the necessary technical information required
- Support the identification of all back office systems updates to be implemented
- Supporting the Insight Factory manager in scoping out the additional developments / change in process required to drive better quality reporting
- Ensure customer opportunities are monitored and reported through the E2E delivery cycle and support with additional service data as and when required
- Experience with Databases and SQL required
- Knowledge of VBA would be a strong advantage
- Business Objects (Boxi) would be an advantage
- Worked on change / transformation projects, combined with strong customer / stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience with telecoms products, networks, applications, processes, managed services etc
- Experience working with large amounts of data
- Understanding of project management methodologies, business process and practices
Get Ready. Joining our Enterprise Transformation operations, you will work on our most high profile Programmes yet. It’s business critical activity will deliver via a series of work-streams and projects. With over 10,000 customers across all segments, this is an exciting and challenging place for you to make a noticeable difference. We invite you to be part of this.
We can offer you a working environment in the sunny Berkshire countryside, with a gym, hairdressers and beauticians on site! You would get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best. We will also give you 28 days’ holiday, and flexible working options to help you balance work and life!
Apply now, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
To performquote and purchase order processing and to support activities concerning supply chain area. To identify issues and improvement opportunities and drive resolution with a project thinking.Key
Month End accounting, accrual calculation and posting, Fixed Asset accounting, Balance sheet Reconciliation, Typical outputs Manage seamless R2R transactions on day to day basis.Perform month end act
Role Purpose:To provide administrative support to projects / work streams / governance processes concerning their planning,development and implementation. To ensure the seamless functioning and conti
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u
Purpose The role is of the Corporate Security Executive (CS& H&SE). The CS&H&SE has to coordinate, support all aspects with regards to health and safety and corporate security. To establish, manage a
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers
ROLE PURPOSE: The primary aim of this role is to ensure delivery of Vodafone Global Enterprise solutions through the effective and efficient initiation, planning, monitoring and control, implementatio
Customer Service Designer Newbury Your role You will support the Product Management team in New Product Development (NPD) or Existing Product Development (EPD) by bringing together a virtual team of