Data Management Solution Senior Specialist
We are seeking a Data Management Solution Expert with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to BI&Corporate Solutions Manager of Vodafone Turkey.
- Conducting Data Discovery activities on the Data Warehouse and Source Systems to analyse data and determine that it is ‘fit for purpose’
- Ensure true business needs are clearly identified and clearly understood at the root so that the most effective and efficient solutions can be derived.
- Manage scope of the Solution Design Documentation and comply with change management procedures.
- Be able to create and/or update the Requirements Traceability Matrix to ensure requirements are managed throughout the lifecycle of development.
- Collect system/business requirements for Business Intelligence, Reporting and Analytics solutions.
- Profile and analyse source systems, working with source system and application owners to understand source data structures.
- Facilitate the discovery of entities, attributes, relationships, and business rules from the technical experts and the business users
- Work together as part of IT delivery ensuring DWH deliverables are providing on time in each gate i.e. Mapping Document, Design document etc.
- Design and develop data model and ETL mappings including diagram and source to target mappings document, ensuring the business requirement is met.
- Modify the physical data model for efficient data access paths.
- Generate DDL to create tables, and views
- Ensure best performance for ETL by identifying needed indexes, partitions, materialized views …etc.
- Work closely with Support team to assist of daily batch.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to ensure the design is meeting standards and delivering the right quality to the business
- Maintain technical and business Metadata in the Data Warehouse.
- Alignment with Vodafone Group around modelling governance.
- Maintaining and enhancing the 3NF data model.
- Maintaining and enhancing the dimensional model and presentation layer.
- Source to Target Mapping specifications.
- Presentation layer design preferred
- 6+ years of Data-Warehousing experience including 1+ years data modelling.
- Proficient in 3rd normal form relational modelling and dimensional modelling for data marts
- Data mapping specification writing skills
- Proficient in working on data modelling tools. Preferred Power Designer
- Expert SQL and Database skills on Oracle
- Experience with a number of ETL tools. Preferred ODI, Ab Initio.
- Has good knowledge of Telecom & BSS systems – Prepaid, Post-paid, CRM etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities