Data Analyst and Reports Specialist
Team: Terminals Job Family
Location: Southwark, London
Maintain and optimise the device supply chain teams reporting capability to deliver operational data within SLA whilst evaluating opportunities to improve reporting capability.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Delivery of operational reporting within SLA to support Terminals activities (such as Stock, Sales, Forecasting, Intake, P&L impacts)
- Evaluate whether improvements can be made to reporting capability through greater efficiencies in reporting production or whether greater use can be made of offshore reporting (i.e. VSSB)
- Provide regular dashboard reporting to the wider device supply chain team
Continuously Driving Simplification & Process Improvement
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Expertise in Terminals stock & sales management systems
- Expertise in building\using Excel information to present\interpret commercial performance.
- Strong level of repository tools and data mining.
- Strong Excel knowledge and highly numerate
- Professional standard of verbal and written communication
Key performance indicators
- Supporting the achievement of stock & provision targets
- Production of all relevant analysis & reporting for Supply planning Teams & Terminals
Role Title Category Manager Network Operations and Analytics Location: Luxembourg FT At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consisten
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 73.6 million customers.
Role Title: Category Manager Video & Service Applications Location: Luxembourg At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence across 30 countries and for over 420 million customers. We
London, Greater London
Supply Chain Business Partner – Content Permanent London or Newbury G band We are looking for a Supply Chain Business Partner who will provide commercial support to the Consumer Commercial team at Vo
The purpose of this role is to support Principal Category Manager / Category Heads at Vodafone Procurement Company Luxembourg on profiling of historical spend, usage of various functionalities of the
Team Leader has the responsibility to deliver the KPIs on Fraud Risk Management. He/ she has to ensure that all suspected frauds are detected, analysed, actioned and shared with all relevant stake hol
"1. Purchase requisition checking & verifications (Checking PR material description & unit price with approved price book.). 2. Working, checking, loading& saving of PO & PO amendment in SAP. 3. PO di
"• Validate RFQs and POs if correct process is used, provided documents arecorrect. • Maintain RFQs with the pricing information from existing price books • Contact final international suppliers for p
"- Maintenance of SCM, FI & HR master data objects - Handle seamless delivery of Master Data request processing within agreed SLAs - Responsible for maintaining and monitoring service delivery KPI's u