Customer Services Operational Improvement Manager
- SPOC for IT and Process Teams.
- Design and develop agent desktop tool in coordination with Agile teams.
- Provide feed back and ensures ımprovement of agent information sharing systems.
- Search for new technologies for agent development.
- Develops and manage the team of “Customer Services Operational Improvement”
- Optimize these projects to ensure that everything goes according to plan and ensure that the operations are using these projects
- Focus on the productivity and impact of the referred operations by analyzing these.
- Decrease the fault rate by human hand by taking part in collaboration with IT to automize processes.
- Ensure the authorization processes of the outsource employees
- Excellent level of Logic, Analytical and Critical thinking capabilities
- Excellent attention to detail as well as seeing the big picture
- Excellent data interpretation skills
- Strong people and team communication and coordination skills
- Strong follow-up skills and ability to balance priorities, work under pressure and challenging targets
- Works effectively in changing environment
- Customer focused
- Ability to take personal accountability and ownership for key decisions and initiatives
- Project management experience is a plus
- University graduate, preferred with statistical background
- Ability to source, analyze data and use related tools (Excel, Business Objects)
- Minimum of 3 years customer data analysis and modelling or 5 years working with numerical data experience
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Full time, Permanent – Monday – Sunday between 7am – 7pmSalary: £17,700 per annum + annual bonus (potential earnings of up to £800 every quarter) The 101 police non-emergency service is run using Vod
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Telesales Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent£19,000 basic salary plus average OTE of £7,000pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets)Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm. 37.5hrs per wee
Contact potential or existing English speaking customers to inform them about a product or service using scriptsAnswer questions about products of the companyAsk questions to understand customer requi
· The role of a QA will be to audit transactions & provide coaching to the agents. · Orient the aligned team to achieve quality & customer engagement matrices. · Through the audits sharethe ins
Performance management- monitoring, coaching and developing team members to help them achieve their KRA targets Process management – NPS, SLA, AHT and quality adherence Responsible for managin
Lead Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst - Manchester / Stoke / Newbury / Newark / GlasgowCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Customer Operations at Vodafone We’re passionate about exceeding our c
Would be responsible for handling Voice calls from the UK Consumer & Enterprise customers. They would be required to perform back office tasks to mitigate areas of customer dissatisfaction, proces
La Vodafone, vei gasi echipa, informatiile si resursele care te vor stimula sa-ti pui in valoare cunostintele si talentul. Astfel, zi de zi iti vei depasi limitele si te vei transforma intr-un superer
ROLE PURPOSE: Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to
"Transaction Evaluation Coaching & Feedback Responsibilities of quality assurance individual ensuring end interaction audits, Feedback & Coaching, Process& compliance, internal audits, FBL review, esc
Iti plac provocările? Iti doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica? Crezi ca poti sa gasesti o solutie la orice problema? Vrei sa te faci auzit? Atunci te vrem in echipa noastra! Dacă e
Role Purpose: The position of the German Chat Advisors is responsible for communicating with existing and potential Vodafone customers via on-line internet conversations. The Chat Advisors will offer