Customer Service Advisor - Stoke on Trent
Customer Service Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent
£19,000 + £2,000 Annual Bonus and great benefits
Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week
Are you customer focused? Can you handle difficult situations and do you have the desire to fix and resolve first time and every time? If yes! Keep on reading...
As a Customer Service Adviser you’ll be taking calls from existing Vodafone customers that require help and support with either their home broadband or mobile account. Working on the phones you’ll quickly establish that no two calls are the same so you’ll need to be able to think on your feet as you’ll be handling a variety of situations, that could be anything from changing sim cards, broadband service levels, to complex bill recalculations. There may be occasions when speaking with a Customer that you can establish a much better solution that meets their needs, so you’ll need to apply your knowledge of our available products and services as well as your great rapport skills in order to do so.
Our ultimate goal is to deliver an exceptional customer experience each and every time, however on occasions things don’t always go to plan - therefore be prepared for some challenging conversations in this role. You’ll need to be resilient, confidently and positively handle objections and have the ability to solve problems in a timely manner as well as being a true and strong relationship builder.
To be successful in this role you need to be:
· Consistently positive, determined and engaging
· Empathetic and able to build rapport quickly
· Motivated to continuously deliver and succeed
· Creative and willing to challenge the status quo
Regardless of who you are, where you come from and no matter what your background is - Vodafone offer a first class, comprehensive training package with a dedicated Training team, Managers and coaches all working together to enhance your skills and behaviour(s) to ensure you become a stellar, successful Advisor.
What’s in it for me? We’ll reward your hard work with an exceptional package to match.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We can offer you a rewarding career and extensive internal progression routes – We operate in 26 countries, the first to launch 5G and shortly you’ll be able to have 4G coverage - on the moon!
· Internal development program “Aspire” to train our next generation of Team Managers. It will be our ongoing mission to support your personal development – it’s as important to retain our employees as it is our customers!
· Opportunities at given times throughout the year to earn UNCAPPED bonus.
· 33 days’ holiday per year! (including 8 bank holidays) with the option to buy or sell an additional 5 days leave... If that wasn’t enough, you’re also entitled to an additional 3 days leave per year to support a Charity of your choice.
· 40% off mobile and handset deal as well as up to 80% discounted SIM only packages
· Discounts at 100’s of High Street retailers
· Lucrative employee referral scheme £££
· Award winning, world and market leading maternity package. Alongside the pension and share save plans.
So what are you waiting for? Come and join a vibrant team and be involved with people who genuinely love their job and those they work with. Apply now!
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive work environment in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays a meaningful role in the success of our business and we are committed to building an inclusive work environment. This respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
We're thrilled to be a Stonewall Top 100 Employer and to have been awarded Number 1 Best LGBT+ & Friends Network
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Service Advisor – Social MediaSalary: £22,000 + £2,000 annual bonus + £2,700 shift allowanceShifts: Monday – Sunday between 8am – 11pm (37.5hrs per week)Manchester If you’re a great communica
Vodafone Qatar is looking for full time Contractors for Fixed L1 Specialist role. With us you will be responsible for owning end to end troubleshooting of all Fixed and managed service products like
Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
Sales Advisor – Wythenshawe, Manchester£19,000 basic salary (£9.74 per hr) plus average OTE of £9,000pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets) Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm. 37
· The role of a QA will be to audit transactions & provide coaching to the agents. · Orient the aligned team to achieve quality & customer engagement matrices. · Through the audits sharethe ins
Performance management- monitoring, coaching and developing team members to help them achieve their KRA targets Process management – NPS, SLA, AHT and quality adherence Responsible for managin
- Manage customer complaints originating via chat or email or social networking sites - Help customer purchase new connections/sales or upgrade via Web Chat. / Provide 100% assistance to customers re
" - Handle a team of 15 - 20 advisors - Direct responsibility of People and Performance management through effective audit and coaching mechanism - Attend client clibrations to drive standard policies
" - Manage customer complaints originating via chat or email or social networking sites - Help customer purchase new connections/sales or upgrade via Web Chat. / Provide 100% assistance to customers r
Professional investigation, analysis and resolving customer complaints. Providing feedback into the business in a way that protects Customer Relations reputation and helps to improve customer experi
"Manage a team of 15 advisors or more in Operations. Regularly monitor andevaluate calls to understand AOIs/improvement needs. Provide robust and regularfeedback/coaching to improve performance. Drive
Iti plac provocările? Iti doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica? Crezi ca poti sa gasesti o solutie la orice problema? Vrei sa te faci auzit? Atunci te vrem in echipa noastra! Dacă e