Customer Research Specialist
Tihei mauri ora! Tēnā koutou katoa.
Behold, there is life! Acknowledgement to all.
At Vodafone, we’re committed to:
- Providing a friendly and diverse workplace environment where you can manage home and work balance through our leading flexible working practises.
- Supporting our communities through the Vodafone New Zealand Foundation with an ambitious goal to halve the number of disadvantaged young people in Aotearoa by 2027.
- Encouraging our employees holistic wellness through our world-leading Wellbeing program.
Role purpose: Champions excellence in customer experience, utilising insights to identify strategic and market focus areas to input into the business decision making process, and to help drive the informed use of actionable insights throughout the business.
What will I be doing?
Customer Insights and Strategy
- Analysis of research to identify actionable insights as input to determining the overall Customer Experience strategy, product development and improvement in customer experience delivery
- Utilises insights to provide support and validation of end to end customer experience design to ensure high quality customer and channel experience which supports the overall brand and customer experience strategy
- Facilitates collaborative ideation and design across the Consumer BU, Business BU, Technology and COPs ensuring that new products are customer centric and reliable with clear success criteria defined
- Leverage tools and methodologies to identify, and mitigate customer and channel impacts and drive positive outcomes for stakeholders
- Enables delivery teams through robust thought leadership
- Undertake ad-hoc research studies to build customer insights into the desired customer experience
- Ensure final output is delivered on time and aligns with stakeholders expectations, and assist business partners with the implementation of key research findings
- Utilise research to build actionable insights and support stakeholders in understanding and utilising these
- Ensure Squads are able to get real-time customer feedback and relevant market data, via panels etc.
What will I bring?
- Demonstrable experience in a research/insights role, including qualitative and quantitative research, running panels
- Proven ability to create clear and structured plans, analysis and reports.
- Evidence of success using customer centred design methodologies, process analysis and solution development type experience
- Excellence in Excel and PowerPoint
- Evidence of workshop facilitation capability.
As well as a highly competitive salary; you’ll also receive a range of benefits by being part of the Vodafone team. You’ll have access to; health insurance for you and your whānau, a fully subsidized mobile plan and smartphone for business and personal use*, the ability to work flexibly, “My Day” Leave for that day when you just need time out, two weeks paid volunteer time to support your community and when you need it, access to our world-leading parental leave policy.
Joining the Vodafone whānau will stretch you, challenge you and provide opportunities you’ve been seeking to expand your career. You’ll engage in unique workplace experiences, be exposed to exciting and innovative technology, and gain opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
Editorial & Content ManagerCVM & CXX & SOHO – Customer EngagementNewbury Role purpose: Own the engagement strategy covering all Vodafone Business segments as well as the creation of the content calend
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can gain real work experience in a diverse, multinational environment, Vodafone Shared Services Budapest is waiting for you. Are you ready to grow wit
Vodafone Hungary is looking for a Footprint Analyst Intern! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind
This role is specifically focused on developing Connectivity portfolio for Vodafone Business Italy, working in partnership with the line of business in Vodafone Group, the technology functions and th
About Vodafone As Vodafone continues to evolve, our dedication to innovation has never been greater. Already the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, our goal is to pioneer a world of di
: Responsible for delivering digital sales in addition to increasing the share of the digital sales within Vodafone. Moreover, this role’s responsibility is to maximize profitability and activity le
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing dynamic organization? At Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do - from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Ser
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32
Vodafone Hungary is looking for aSegment Marketing intern! #VodafonelifeAt Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when
Role purpose: Leading UX chapter that consists of 5+ designers working in multiple Agile squads to serve predefined business objectives. To be accountable for the presentation and the experience of