Customer Operations Operational Snr. Spec.
- Prepare the reports related to Cops Mobile KPIs and create partner management dashboard
- Create adhoc reports as requested by management
- Prepare monthly management reports correctly and on time
- Collect data needed for analysis
- Work with Business Intelligence on developing reporting suite and channel dashboards for decision making and information sharing.
- Perform basic statistical analyses for projects and reports
- Assess and recommend visualization tools.
- Run sql queries or use BO to collect requested data.
- Run adhoc customer and channel analysis for the innovate ideas based on insights.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Economics, engineering, statistics, BA And MIS are preferred fields.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills involving significant and detailed analysis / interpretation
- Excellent command in MS Office Programs especially in Excel (SQL and VBA knowledge is an asset)
- Experience of working with large volumes of data.
- Strong ability in planning, reporting and analysing
- Statistics/machine learning experience (using R or Python) and proficiency in SAS / SQL would be an asset
- Proactive, result oriented
- Fluent in English
- No military obligation for male candidates
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Full time, Permanent – Monday – Sunday between 7am – 7pmSalary: £17,700 per annum + annual bonus (potential earnings of up to £800 every quarter) The 101 police non-emergency service is run using Vod
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Inbound Telesales Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent£19,000 basic salary plus average OTE of £7,000pa (subject to meeting various monthly sales targets)Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 8pm. 37.5hrs per wee
Contact potential or existing English speaking customers to inform them about a product or service using scriptsAnswer questions about products of the companyAsk questions to understand customer requi
· The role of a QA will be to audit transactions & provide coaching to the agents. · Orient the aligned team to achieve quality & customer engagement matrices. · Through the audits sharethe ins
Performance management- monitoring, coaching and developing team members to help them achieve their KRA targets Process management – NPS, SLA, AHT and quality adherence Responsible for managin
Lead Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst - Manchester / Stoke / Newbury / Newark / GlasgowCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Customer Operations at Vodafone We’re passionate about exceeding our c
Would be responsible for handling Voice calls from the UK Consumer & Enterprise customers. They would be required to perform back office tasks to mitigate areas of customer dissatisfaction, proces
La Vodafone, vei gasi echipa, informatiile si resursele care te vor stimula sa-ti pui in valoare cunostintele si talentul. Astfel, zi de zi iti vei depasi limitele si te vei transforma intr-un superer
ROLE PURPOSE: Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to
"Transaction Evaluation Coaching & Feedback Responsibilities of quality assurance individual ensuring end interaction audits, Feedback & Coaching, Process& compliance, internal audits, FBL review, esc
Iti plac provocările? Iti doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica? Crezi ca poti sa gasesti o solutie la orice problema? Vrei sa te faci auzit? Atunci te vrem in echipa noastra! Dacă e
Role Purpose: The position of the German Chat Advisors is responsible for communicating with existing and potential Vodafone customers via on-line internet conversations. The Chat Advisors will offer