Cost And Budget Management Analyst
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage all governance processes in relation to budget management and related change control management to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives. This includes, training & travel spend, conference approvals and any other internal GTS processes that will have a budgetary impact
- Responsible for final budget submission to GTS Director. This will include the coordinating and managing the overall Technology Security Budget through budget submission cycles
- Aligning budget allocation to deliver strategy and best overall benefit to Vodafone and protection of its customers through detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Driving the standardisation of financial and budget management across the security programmes and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and delivery of Financial month end and quarter end reports for Group Technology Security Senior Management
- Significant commercial and financial experience gained from within a multi-national fixed and mobile telecommunications provider
- Worked within matrix environment, comfortable in managing outputs and performance of globally dispersed teams, not directly under their line management
- Strong communication, engagement, influencing and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interest and maintain productive and positive stakeholder relationships
- Background and understanding of a Technology environment (Security experience preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in financial management and cost benefit analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact email@example.com
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization? In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
London, Greater London
Role Title: Principal Commercial Manager (M-Pesa) Location: London - Paddington At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency
Role Title: Lean Portfolio Manager Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group, we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Work as a SME/consultant in the team Primarily act as an Incident manager to control the incident flow. Adhere to the Responsibilities detailed inthe Incident Process Work with SME/engineers
We are seeking a Convergent Charging Solutions Senior Specialist with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reportin
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities al
IP engineer mainly experienced in operating IP services & nodes of different technologies and vendors with good experience in IP planning and design within a mobile operating company or service provid
"Functional - Senior Consultant - Manage a group of functional consultantsand ensure service delivery as per the committed expectations - Additional role of integration manager for ERP & non ERP envir
Your day to day: To efficiently & effectively deliver programmes, projects and BAU activities (mainly associated with VF Group entities, seldom with Local Markets OpCos) within the allotted tolerances
BSS/OSS Provisioning Sinior Executive Standred SLA/KPI NA