Cost And Budget Management Analyst
From contactless payments to connecting emergency services, our technology delivers some truly exciting initiatives, not to mention the incredible connections we make on a global level every single day. We rely on the brightest sparks to help us deliver new innovations. So if you believe, like we do, that technology can help us imagine, create and realise a more connected future – then we need you to help us achieve that goal!
We’re focused on building the best network, providing a knockout digital experience and giving back the very best to our business customers. What links us all together is that we are all customer obsessed, innovation hungry and ambitious! Are you?
- Manage all governance processes in relation to budget management and related change control management to ensure the delivery of the strategic objectives. This includes, training & travel spend, conference approvals and any other internal GTS processes that will have a budgetary impact
- Responsible for final budget submission to GTS Director. This will include the coordinating and managing the overall Technology Security Budget through budget submission cycles
- Aligning budget allocation to deliver strategy and best overall benefit to Vodafone and protection of its customers through detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Driving the standardisation of financial and budget management across the security programmes and 3rd party suppliers
- Preparation and delivery of Financial month end and quarter end reports for Group Technology Security Senior Management
- Significant commercial and financial experience gained from within a multi-national fixed and mobile telecommunications provider
- Worked within matrix environment, comfortable in managing outputs and performance of globally dispersed teams, not directly under their line management
- Strong communication, engagement, influencing and decision making skills – ability to balance conflicting interest and maintain productive and positive stakeholder relationships
- Background and understanding of a Technology environment (Security experience preferred)
- Experience and proven track record in financial management and cost benefit analysis
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent benefits programme that you would expect from any global company. For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the application process and get to know us better here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/technology
Read more stories here: https://careers.vodafone.co.uk/posts
The future is exciting. Ready?
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities