COPS Budget& Efficiency Management Executive
- Responsible for mid-term, long-term budget preparation process
- Contact with Operational teams to consolidate all monthly volumes
- Create ad-hoc financial and operational reports & analysis as requested by management.
- Monitor and track the impact of the actions taken in all areas under his/her responsibility
- Evaluate minimum cost processes considering the customer satisfaction and budget in new projects
- Define project goal, scope and deliverables considering company and Customer Operations financials
- Manage resources and teams’ budgets
- Undertake data analysis for projects and reports
- Evaluation of the improvement suggestions coming from operation and project tems, coordinating required units and taking action.
- Plan and measure projects efficiency
- Track KPIs monthly and contact with related teams to take preventive actions
- Track monthly projects realizations
- Responsible for validating the data for analysis.
- Support preparing/consolidating presentations
- Deep knowledge and experience of working in telecommunication (min 3 years)
- Experience in project/programme management
- Experience in data analysis of large data
- Experience in Lean/6 sigma preferable
- Have belief in his/her own ability, decision and opinion even in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to bring customer insight and use customer perspective as an input in the projects and processes.
- Able to take the initiative and confident in decision making
- To do things proactively, stepping up and taking action to improve current situations or address challenges and potential opportunities.
- Engage people on the direction and goals for team/project and be an excellent role model
- Display sound judgement, considering the pros and cons of different options and situations to make informed and robust decisions..
- Fluent in English
Customer Service Advisor Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week £19,500 + £3,000 Annual Bonus and great benefits Are you customer focused? Do you enjoy talking to people?Can you h
Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone Egypt •Handle all sorts of queries relating to our products and services •Listen attentively to support,offer solutions and alternatives •Pro
Job Description Act as a front-line interface with customers of Vodafone UK Customers. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries. The main purpose is to facil
Responsabilitati principale: Procesarea tuturor solicitarilor sosite prin canalele de comunicare agreate si rezolvarea acestora in termenul agreat si in maniera politicoasa si eficienta in vede
Handling technical Queries, need Min Exp of 1 year into Customer Services, S hould understand AHT and NPS targetsNPS, AHT, Quality, Schedule adherence, No late logins, No early logouts.
Lead Contact Centre Forecasting Analyst - Manchester / Stoke / Newbury / Newark / GlasgowCompetitive salary + excellent benefits Customer Operations at Vodafone We’re passionate about exceeding our c
Description: ROLE – Assisted Alarm Agent-Spanish Account Deliver pro-active support for Vodafone Smart Home customers who have chosen to be phoned incase the alarm detection system goes off in
Handling technical Queries, need Min Exp of 1 year into Customer Services, Should understand AHT and NPS targetsAHT, NPS, Quality, Schedule adherence, No late logins, No early log outs.
Te asteptam in echipa noastra daca: - ai cunostinte medii de utilizare PC; - ai un nivel minim de cunostinte de limba engleza; - esti flexibil in ceea ce priveste programul de lucru; - iti doresti o
Daca esti sigur ca: · Ai foarte bune ablitati de comunicare si relationare; · Esti orientat catre solutionarea problemelor clientului. si ne poti convinge si pe noi ca: ·
Iti plac provocările? Iti doresti sa faci parte dintr-o echipa tanara si dinamica? Crezi ca poti sa gasesti o solutie la orice problema? Vrei sa te faci auzit? Atunci te vrem in echipa noastra! Dacă e