COPS Budget& Efficiency Management Executive
- Responsible for mid-term, long-term budget preparation process
- Contact with Operational teams to consolidate all monthly volumes
- Create ad-hoc financial and operational reports & analysis as requested by management.
- Monitor and track the impact of the actions taken in all areas under his/her responsibility
- Evaluate minimum cost processes considering the customer satisfaction and budget in new projects
- Define project goal, scope and deliverables considering company and Customer Operations financials
- Manage resources and teams’ budgets
- Undertake data analysis for projects and reports
- Evaluation of the improvement suggestions coming from operation and project tems, coordinating required units and taking action.
- Plan and measure projects efficiency
- Track KPIs monthly and contact with related teams to take preventive actions
- Track monthly projects realizations
- Responsible for validating the data for analysis.
- Support preparing/consolidating presentations
- Deep knowledge and experience of working in telecommunication (min 3 years)
- Experience in project/programme management
- Experience in data analysis of large data
- Experience in Lean/6 sigma preferable
- Have belief in his/her own ability, decision and opinion even in challenging circumstances.
- Ability to bring customer insight and use customer perspective as an input in the projects and processes.
- Able to take the initiative and confident in decision making
- To do things proactively, stepping up and taking action to improve current situations or address challenges and potential opportunities.
- Engage people on the direction and goals for team/project and be an excellent role model
- Display sound judgement, considering the pros and cons of different options and situations to make informed and robust decisions..
- Fluent in English
Are you friendly and personable? Do you have a passion for customer service? We’re on a mission to make sure everyone who uses Vodafone knows there will always be someone on the other end of the line.
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Customer Service Advisor 101, Wythenshawe, ManchesterFull time, Permanent - Shift pattern: 24/7 shift - 2days (7am-7pm) 2 nights (7pm-7am) and 4 off Salary: £17,500 + £6,600 shift allowance per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Customer Service Advisor – Stoke-on-Trent £18,500 + £2,000 Annual Bonus and great benefits Monday – Sunday, shifts between 8am – 9pm 37.5hrs per week Are you customer focused? Can you handle difficult
We are seeking a Technical Support Agent with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reporting to Technical Support Su
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational Process Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey, reportin
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational System Excellence Executive with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey,
We are seeking a Customer Services Operational Busıness Development Manager with the will and ambition to work in high performing Vodafone Team responsible for Leading Digital Transformation in Turkey
Role: - Responsible for a span of 90 - 120 employees (Direct & In Direct reportees included) - Ensure SOP compliance at all times - TNA for the teams/LOB for effective functioning - Int
Role: -Maintains and improves operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems, preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing
Customer Realtions PNQ Role purpose: Professional investigation, analysisand resolving customer issues (if any). Provisioning order fulfillment, 3rd party detail checking, internal / external email su
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die dank neuer, digitaler Technologien so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller Möglichkeiten? Bist Du bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde De