Coordinate the compliance improvement activities within Group Data Centre (GDC) Audits, security improvements and GDPR improvements actions/tasks in accordance within the new Vodafone technologies like: HANA, Robotics, Cloud, Big Data, Converged Infrastructure; Ensure that no deficiencies or non-conformities are raised against GDC SOX GITC, security controls, GDPR controls. Own the resolution for any compliance issues that arise and ensure that lessons learned fed back into processes.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Compliancy to internal and external guidelines, processes and policies
- Deliver working instructions regarding SOX compliance, security, GDPR
- Identify recurring issues & needs in day to day business
- Good practical knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley legislation, in particular S404, its application within an IT department, and of managing Sarbanes-Oxley with third parties.
- GDPR knowledge
- IT Audit knowledge and experience
- Strong Communication & Facilitation skills both verbal and written, presentation skills
- Agile thinking and working
- Attention to detail and completeness of detail
- Good knowledge of Remedy system
- Good knowledge about EVO Ecosystem architecture & EVO Support Model, SAP HANA, IRFS, Cloud etc. especially within the new technologies, Data centre
- Good practical knowledge of ITIL disciplines.
- Strong experience in process mapping and process design.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?
This experienced developer will develop, configur e and test configurations and software for loading source files into a 3rd normal form data model using a dedicated framework of AbInitio MDWP and in
Data Engineer Location - NewburyThis is a Permanent and Full time opportunity Salary - £40,000 to £50,000 DOE An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Data Engineer and Automation Specialist to j
Field Technician Field based – North East London Are you ready to join our Field Engineering team? In this role you will play an integral part of the team, installing and commissioning and decommissi
The Network Security Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, management and integration of security infrastructure. This individual will also be responsible for administration a
Job title: Big Data Engineer Location: Newbury Your Role The Big Data Engineer provides expert guidance and delivers through self and others to source and integrate structured and unstructured data
Exp - 3-4 Years Good Knowledge on Big Data and Hadoop Testing with telecom domain Good Communication. Verbel and written. Adherance to processes and matrix Agile- Scrum / Kanban, Functional system tes
Role Title: Cloud Platform Engineer Location: Newbury At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and customer excellence
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Senior BI Developer for our Technology Team! #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build
Prague 5, Prague
Here at Vodafone, we connect everybody to live a better today, and build a better tomorrow. That could be providing superfast network speeds to smartphones, providing unified communications’ through f
•End to End Management of network problems seeking to have a clear root cause and solid preventive actions plans. •Tracking and Reporting the repeated incidents/ potential network alarms and own all
Role purpose: To operate and provide a second line support service to Enterprise service platform on the application level to meet the expected availability and performance KeyAccountabilities