London, Smale House
The Retention Campaigns & Optimisation team shape and deliver the end-to-end base marketing strategy for saving and retaining customers by creating targeted one-to-one campaigns across all Consumer products. We are responsible for delivering annual churn and revenue improvements, and digital retention growth in an efficient and valuable way. If you are an individual with a good understanding of customer retention and campaign management then this might be the prefect role for you.
On a day to day basis you role will involve:
• Contribute to delivering the Retention contact strategy for key consumer segments (e.g. mobile contract, prepay, home broadband, VOXI). Create test & learn campaign strategies across all channels, incl. email, SMS, direct mail, push notifications, outbound calling and social media.
• Become the expert in retention and commercial campaign performance. Work with our Segment Marketing and Commercial colleagues to understand the market landscape and our trading position – and deliver campaigns to support our product roadmap
• Manage the day-to-day delivery of base marketing campaigns, working closely with marketing managers, campaign developers, creative specialists and external agencies
• Work with Big data and Analytics to identify opportunities to reduce churn through campaign improvements and optimisation
Digital transformation is a journey not a one off-event. It needs to be nurtured and grown by talented people who experiment, fail fast and innovate at pace.
We continually experiment with ways to make our journeys more intuitive, simple and enjoyable. And we’re constantly testing and trialing ways to give customers faster access to our services, more flexibility - and the richest, most rewarding experience.
All you need is the right mindset and the desire to help us create award-winning digital experiences – we work at pace, we love ideas and collaborate on agile projects.
Ideally your will have:
• Experience in campaign management and in delivering below-the-line activity to stimulate positive response
• Direct marketing and CVM campaign knowledge (mobile telecoms experience preferable but not required). Good commercial awareness and understanding.
• Strong stakeholder management. Competent and confident in relationship building
• Experience of working with operations teams and appreciative of constraints of delivery through customer facing areas such as retail and call centres
• Proven ability to manage and work with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment
• Agile (Scrum) experience preferable but not required
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard to stay ahead of the game.
Joining Vodafone is more than a job, what we do matters. We don’t just carry minutes, texts and data – we carry people’s lives. And that’s a huge responsibility. If you think for a minute about the people you rely on…the likelihood is they rely on us.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. We support our people to give something back to the causes that mean the most to them through helping them give time and money to the charities they love.
And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
Commitment from Vodafone
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodafone you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.
Governance & Transformation Lead NewburyCompetitive salary + excellent benefits #digital #automation The Digital Operations & Automation team has been created to be the Centre of Excellence driving t
Data Analytics Manager – Business OperationsNewbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits The Digital Operations & Automation team is a newly created Centre of Excellence, with a clear mission to dr
Programmatic Audience Specialist London, Smale HouseCompetitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience with programmatic media as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward a
Our customers are at the heart of what we do. That’s why more than 3.7 million Kiwis trust us to provide creative communication solutions, connectivity and service. The role of Senior Process Manag
Go To Market ManagerLondon, Smale House Competitive salary + Excellent benefits Do you have strong experience with taking initiatives to market as well as the motivation to keep us pushing forward and
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Digital Selfcare Expert for our Marketing Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and bu
Senior Automation Consultant Newbury Competitive salary + excellent benefits #digital #automation The Digital Operations & Automation team has been created to be the Centre of Excellence driving
London, Greater London
Senior Product Manager - 244575 Lead a team of product managers delivering new innovations for the consumer market. Vodafone UK’s Consumer Services & Innovation team takes ideas from concept through
Lead the Data & Analytics unit in VSSI which deliver analytics solutions to various Vodafone markets globally Develop & manage deep engagement with new & existing senior stakeholders across Vodafone S
Vodacom is a Leading African Mobile communication company providing wider range of communication services including mobile voice, messaging, data and converged services to over 60 million customers.
Vodafone Shared Services is a key enabler to deliver Vodafone’s growth trajectory. Overthe next 2 years VSS will deliver £1bn savings to Vodafone. Across VSS we will employee 18,000+ employees acro