Commercial Finance Manager
Commercial Finance Manager
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Vodafone UK Business Finance team in a business partnering role. This role will pay a pivotal part in helping to drive our Vodafone UK Business forward.
Is this role for me?
An integral member of the Enterprise commercial finance team in the role of Commercial Finance Manager for Soho Segment. This role will provide challenge and support to drive the Soho P&L performance and initiatives to support the overall Enterprise strategy. The role interfaces with senior stakeholders across Soho and Vodafone Business Unit.
• Dedicated Commercial Finance Manager for Soho overseeing both financial and non-financial numbers and KPIs in relation to full P&L performance
• Monthly review of P&L performance with deep understanding and explanation of variances and trends. Clear and concise articulation of financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
• Proactively provide commercial insight to Soho for effective decision making, identify areas that require further analysis and insight and to drive the business to deliver the Soho financial targets
• A thorough understanding of the dynamics of the Soho performance is required, and be able to support the business in measuring and monitoring the impact from commercial activity through to financial performance
• Finance business partnering support and attendance in weekly Soho trading
• Work closely with Financial Operations on clear understanding on IFRS15 financial performance and trends, work with BI on on-going development of IFRS reporting and KPIs to support the business, and clear articulation to the business on IFRS15 financial performance
• Budgeting and forecasting cycles for Soho, working with the business to define volumes, revenue and margin forecasts on a driver based model. All information in line with forecasting timetable
• Responsible mid-month forecast process for Soho
• Work closely with commercial and trading teams across key commercial / financial initiatives and projects
• Work closely with Financial Operations, FP&A and Business Intelligence areas to ensure consistent, clear and accurate information
Who are you looking for?
Ideally you will be a CIMA/ACCA/ACA qualified/part qualified with experience of business partnering within a sales or technology business. It’s essential that you’ll have strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong prioritisation skills and be able to build strong relationships and influence your key stakeholder.
What’s in it for me?
Great reward with a competitive basic with generous annual bonus scheme. We will also throw in 28 days’ holiday (plus public holiday’s) and a flexible work environment, with genuine opportunities to develop and progress your career. You will get to work with a fun, diverse and driven team who love what they do and a leadership team who listen, support and inspire you to be your very best!
Plus if you are part or full CIMA Qualified, we will financially support you with this qualification.
If all of above sounds good to you - apply now!
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too.
Vodafone is committed to making reasonable adjustments for all candidates considered to have a disability during the recruitment assessment process. Should you meet the minimum criteria for the role you are applying to, we will contact you to discuss the reasonable adjustments that you may need.
Role Title: Process and Controls Lead - Compliance Location: Newbury HQ At Vodafone Group we build connections to all our Global operations, acting as an advisory board to drive consistency and cust
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 dif
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow! We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our Finance Team #Vodafonelife At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a bet
Role title: RGC Compliance Analyst Function: Finance Department: Finance Operations Controls and Risk Management (RGC) Reports to: RGC Access Compliance Lead Location: Pune Role purpose:
Bist Du bereit für eine Zukunft, die so aufregend sein wird wie nie? Bist Du bereit für eine Welt voller neuer, digitaler Möglichkeiten? Bereit für Vodafone? Dann verbinde Dein Können mit besten Aussi
London, Greater London
Role Title: Technical Testing Lead – Cyber Security Audit (Penetration Tester) Location: London Paddington Vodafone’s purpose is ‘We connect for a better future’ and we want to bring everyone along o
Role Title: Deputy General Manager - Record To Report ( General Ledger, APA, Intercompany) Role Purpose: Vodafone has established a global Shared Service Centre in Pune (Finance Shared Servic
He/She needs to perform the routine activities scheduled for the day – MIS reporting , Data management Preparing required MIS reports and ensuring the timely publishing within TATMaintain data accura
"- Identifying and plugging revenue leakages in relevant revenue stream -Manage operational escalations - Prevention of under/over charging to end customers -Responsible for seamless service delivery
" - Preparation of month end provision and closing of assigned circle -Timely submission of IGAAP and IFRS reporting requirement - Preparation of Balance sheet reconciliation - Preparation of JV & Sub
Job Description:- GL Analysis Creation of financial - P & L, cash flow Good communication skills